Kio's High General Application- Denied

Kio

Should Kio be the next High General?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kio be the next High General?

• Yes
    • No

bop
This post was recognized by bop!

"đź’Ż"

Kio was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 50 points.

What is your IGN and rank? (In Game Name):

Kio | General 

Why do you want to become the position of High General?:

The reason why I wanna become High general, is to help my fellow High Command as well as Help my Grand General (Starch) with any Documents and such. With that I would also like to help any and all Low Command with anything they may need throughout their time as Low Command, now this does come to a saying I will be able to help anyone and everyone with anything they may need, even for those who don’t like me. With the rank of High General I am able to help out a lot with activities that may require help from the High General to the Grand General, as I’d be able to back him up in anything he may need. Also With being High General I would be able to Help my fellow High Command with coaching and giving tips for what to do in any situation, and to say I have a lot of knowledge of what to do as a High Command Member. I am also able to lead others into a more suitable place for them to continue with their Gaminglight Low Command Career.

What is the purpose of the High General?:

The Purpose of High General is to try and help out any and all High command with Coaching, guiding, and thinking as that’s almost everything that a High Command Member should do within their time here. High general is also to help the Grand General with anything they may need like; Giving High Command Assignments, Coaching, finalizing decisions, and coming up with new Ideas for High Command. High general is also meant to cover the Grand General if they are absent and or on LOA for any good reason, they are to take up most of the duties of Grand as they are second in line to become that rank, and with that they are to make sure that they are ready at all times to take up those responsibilities to continue on with what AHC should be doing, as well as Low Command Members.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to High General?:

The Biggest thing I can bring to High General, is the fact I am able to be on and help any of my Fellow High Command as well as to help my Fellow Low Command Members. I believe this is one of the biggest things you can bring to High general as well as to High Command in general.  I also Believe that if there is someone able to coach at all times that maybe we can help our Low Command become more prepared to become High Command in the near Future, as we all need people that are capable of coaching to be able to stand up and actually do it, and I believe with all of the issues/problems I’ve had I can help give some handy tips to try and avoiding that as we all are human and we all mess up from time to time. 

Now do keep in mind that we are all human and we all make huge and tiny mistakes within our Gaming Careers, but I am able to bring all of these examples down below;

Activity: I am a very active member of High Command, as I am one of the most active players on the server currently. And I am also known for being active through very rough times for when the server may be going down. 
Fast and Good Work: A lot of the Documents that are updated have been updated by me and a couple of other members, as I am able to work with other members within AHC as well as people within Low Command. This is a very good thing to have as If I can work well and good with others then I'll be able to complete more Documents.
Dedication: I am Very dedicated to the server as you can tell with where I've came from within the past couple of months and such. With my Dedication I am able to do stuff that many people may think I can't, so I push to show those what I am able to do within the server and such. 
Control: I am able to control what I am able to do within my Job as High Command, no matter if people may hate me or not, I am capable of pushing through and showing those what my work can do for the server and for the entire Gaminglight Community for ImperialRP.
Last but not least, Trust: I have been able to show all of my Fellow High Command as well as some Low Command Members that I am a trustable member of High Command, as I stick to my word and I work for what I need to reach, and to say I am able to show those who do not trust me that I am a trustable member of this Community with my Dedication.

List a few notable achievements within High Command:

I will be listing a couple of things That were pretty big for a couple of Battalions.
1.) I reworked the entire Shock Jumptrooper, into a new Sub Branch something like it Called ERU (Shock Elite Response Unit)
2.) I helped make most of the Imperial Commando Protocols
3.) I reworked basically all of the Shock Sub Branch documents
4.) I reworked the IC Officer/NCO Guidelines 

How often can you be active in-game?: This Question is very interesting as I am able to be in game everyday, depending on what I’m doing that day since I have football right after school. But Most of the time I am online and in game most of the time as well as being within Discord all of the Time.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/693848751?servers[4604844]=7D&servers[13873279]=7D

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I currently only have 2 warnings, 1 being very known throughout the server.
1.) Racism
2.) Inappropriate Conduct in OOC

Edited by Kio
  • Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

- Support

- Has a terrible reputation from what I've overseen with my time in command.

- At least in my point of view I see the other candidates doing more for there regiments.

- From when I'm posting this I already see the poll has 8 No's and 0 Yes's

This is nothing personal its just that its clear that the command team doesn't support you much as High Command.

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

19 minutes ago, Crunch said:

-Support

There are various reasons as to why I believe you are undeserving of this position. I will explain these down below.

A.) You currently have a High Command strike meaning during your time as General, you have messed up enough for it to be more than just a "Don't do this again" discussion. As a General, you have already passed the first phase of High Command and should be trusted and knowledgeable about what you do, how you do it, and everything in between. Somewhere along that line you failed and got striked. This shows me to that you still need time within this position before moving up to a higher position.

B.) You are the newest member of Army High Command (with the exception of Hex) and as such you have less experience than General Bub and General Suns. Both of which have proven themselves as highly competent members of High Command that understand and execute their directive quickly and confidently. You have not yet proven this to me and I presume other members of the community. Being High General is more than just a playermodel and an extra 4 letters. You are directly influencing those below you -- big and small. You are looked at as an exemplary model for High and Low command members and you haven't had the time to prove yourself as such so far.

C.) I'd like to bring back up something I just said.
"You are directly influencing those below you -- big and small."

This is nothing new to you, Kio. You were a long time command member of Nova. You should know this like the back of your hand. While serving as command of Nova you did multiple things that directly influenced the decrease of Nova activity and by extension -- how people viewed the battalion. You logged 57+ SIMs, Trainings, or Missions in a month. This had a SEVERE effect on the battalion via player retention. You had people joining...but they weren't staying. You completely and utterly destroyed the enjoyment of playing on the Nova job for Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers. They dreaded getting on the job because they feared that you would make them do one of the above activities instead of doing what they wanted - to roleplay. You were essentially trying to Kayak across the ocean but weren't patching the holes that were causing you to sink. You undermined two extremely important things. What it meant to be in Nova and What Nova did all for some brownie points and to say "I beat someone in a competition." Beyond this, you didn't set up the Nova command team for your departure. They were severely overwhelmed once you left and have been since. They didn't know what to do. This isn't 100% your fault but ANY command member has the responsibility to properly ensure their predecessors are correctly set up for taking up the mantle. You failed to do this to a degree.

D.) There was an instance wherein an unnamed member of the community had consistently proven themself as a exceptional command member and was more than deserving of a promotion. Myself and multiple other members of High Command wanted this person promoted however you fired back at us denouncing this person due to personal bias so much so that we had to tell you to put your bias aside.

E.) You don't display yourself properly. You recently got warned for "Inappropriate conduct in OOC". During this time you were serving as both a Brigadier General, Admin, and AHGM. You should have known better and that's the end of it. You shouldn't have to be warned when you're in high trusted positions. You were given each one of those positions for a reason -- because you display the characteristics of what it means to be a community representative and you failed at being such in that moment.

F.) When you were promoted to General, your first sentence was an undermining comment towards another High Command member. You didn't even go 1 minute without letting your ego get to you. You got promoted and immediately had this to say to a High Command member that was in their trial period.

"Did you hear that [name]? I'm a General now...I passed my trial period."

You SPECIFICALLY called out someone who didn't get promoted. Extremely gross behavior.

To close, this is not a personal attack against you, Kio. This is simply just me expressing my opinion. I don't think you are ready to hold the position of High General.

I think there are better candidates at this time. 

- Support

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

28 minutes ago, Crunch said:

-Support

There are various reasons as to why I believe you are undeserving of this position. I will explain these down below.

A.) You currently have a High Command strike meaning during your time as General, you have messed up enough for it to be more than just a "Don't do this again" discussion. As a General, you have already passed the first phase of High Command and should be trusted and knowledgeable about what you do, how you do it, and everything in between. Somewhere along that line you failed and got striked. This shows me to that you still need time within this position before moving up to a higher position.

B.) You are the newest member of Army High Command (with the exception of Hex) and as such you have less experience than General Bub and General Suns. Both of which have proven themselves as highly competent members of High Command that understand and execute their directive quickly and confidently. You have not yet proven this to me and I presume other members of the community. Being High General is more than just a playermodel and an extra 4 letters. You are directly influencing those below you -- big and small. You are looked at as an exemplary model for High and Low command members and you haven't had the time to prove yourself as such so far.

This is nothing new to you, Kio. You were a long time command member of Nova. You should know this like the back of your hand. While serving as command of Nova you did multiple things that directly influenced the decrease of Nova activity and by extension -- how people viewed the battalion. You logged 57+ SIMs, Trainings, or Missions in a month. This had a SEVERE effect on the battalion via player retention. You had people joining...but they weren't staying. You completely and utterly destroyed the enjoyment of playing on the Nova job for Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers. They dreaded getting on the job because they feared that you would make them do one of the above activities instead of doing what they wanted - to roleplay. You were essentially trying to Kayak across the ocean but weren't patching the holes that were causing you to sink. You undermined two extremely important things. What it meant to be in Nova and What Nova did all for some brownie points and to say "I beat someone in a competition." Beyond this, you didn't set up the Nova command team for your departure. They were severely overwhelmed once you left and have been since. They didn't know what to do. This isn't 100% your fault but ANY command member has the responsibility to properly ensure their predecessors are correctly set up for taking up the mantle. You failed to do this to a degree.

D.) There was an instance wherein an unnamed member of the community had consistently proven themself as a exceptional command member and was more than deserving of a promotion. Myself and multiple other members of High Command wanted this person promoted however you fired back at us denouncing this person due to personal bias so much so that we had to tell you to put your bias aside.

E.) You don't display yourself properly. You recently got warned for "Inappropriate conduct in OOC". During this time you were serving as both a Brigadier General, Admin, and AHGM. You should have known better and that's the end of it. You shouldn't have to be warned when you're in high trusted positions. You were given each one of those positions for a reason -- because you display the characteristics of what it means to be a community representative and you failed at being such in that moment.

F.) When you were promoted to General, your first sentence was an undermining comment towards another High Command member. You didn't even go 1 minute without letting your ego get to you. You got promoted and immediately had this to say to a High Command member that was in their trial period.

You SPECIFICALLY called out someone who didn't get promoted. Extremely gross behavior.

To close, this is not a personal attack against you, Kio. This is simply just me expressing my opinion. I don't think you are ready to hold the position of High General.

• Like 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

2 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

I personally haven’t seen any of the supposed “bad side” of Kio however I do know it exists. I fully agree with what Crunch has said here and I honestly very much so agree with the fact that Bub or Suns are just a bit more experienced and well put out for this position. I do still accept you as a General and of course still will respect you, but I do just do hope that you learn from mistakes more often and that you keep some thoughts not said. In no way shape or form am I meaning to be hateful or hating on you but I just think now is not a good time. 

- Support 

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

Due to multiple bad experiences and interactions, I have to say my -support for this app. I will go over some specific examples here.

#1- Slow response times, lack of communication.

When I was part of the GM team I came to you with an off-map plan. I believe at that current time Azrael was away so I had come to you with the document. I received no response on discord for a long stretch of time, so I had to contact you through TS. I tried poking you but no response, despite the fact that I knew you were indeed not AFK. Only when I caught you in DT's channel could I actually ask you about my off-map plan. At that point, you said you'd "take a look at it," so I was expecting an approval or denial of the off-map plan shortly. Unfortunately you went on to do other things and didn't communicate with me, so I was left in the dust. I had to contact you two to three more times before you finally gave me the approval for the off-map. In addition to this, I have heard from multiple other DT in staff that you are slow to respond to messages or fully answer a question that they have. 

capture3.thumb.jpg.ad884d88560e762c7b51a0b3f6bf7f18.jpg

(never got a discord response)

#2- Accusatory statements, lies.

In my last month of DT there was a massive event being hosted on Tatooine, and there were at least 10 DT attending including myself. This event had over 100 people on at once, and it was extremely chaotic. Due to battle-spacing, people began to get blown up, including DT who were attempting to guard their VIP. After the event, I proceeded to communicate with Chief/II7 and we brought you in DT Command Office to talk about this situation. This conversation somehow got swayed, and the topic switched to you not being guarded on the ground and that DT were purposefully not guarding AHC/IQHC (IQHC was guarded already) and that it would be brought up in the next meeting. I called you out on this because you were the one blowing us up when we were guarding our VIP and being a GM for a majority of the event. I got you to admit you were barely on Tatooine at all, you even said yourself you were only there for 10-ish minutes. You essentially lied and said you were present during the event when you weren't. In regards to purposefully not guarding AHC/IQHC, this isn't true in the slightest and I was commanding DT at the time of this mission. We prioritize NHC, and Racc was on for the mission whilst Starch was extremely hard to find. The playercount was 100+, so I just assigned DT to stay on Racc for most of the event. Not once during the event did the intent to disregard guarding AHC/IQHC cross our minds, it was a bogus accusation.

(TL;DR Got accused of not guarding AHC (Kio/Starch) by Kio when he wasn't even present for the event in his role in an 100+ player event where guarding is extremely difficult)

#3- Overall negative attitude.

I never saw you really congratulating people for achieving something on the server and it seems like you just have had a lot of other bad interactions on GL with other people which isn't good for someone in a HC position. 

#4- Better fits for this position.

Self-explanatory. 

I'm not saying you can't change, but I never saw drastic improvement in these areas over my time on the server.

Admittedly, I am afraid many people will be reluctant to speak their opinions due to your high position on the server. I know I was whenever I wanted to

-support someone's app in HC. If anyone on this forum has something to be said though, I suggest saying it for the sake of who you want as High General.

Edited by Firekirby
  • Like 3
  • Skull 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

18 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

What he said 
Also the fact that you said When a was acting VCMDR of IC when you got on a Lore Squad job (without asking any of the command at the time) you told me to "Cry About it" and gave me attitude when I was being nothing but respectful When multiple of your superiors both in RP and in staff were in the channel that situation shows me you don't have a filter when it comes to talking to people in general and that's not a good thing to be known for when your going for positions like these. that and the fact when I resigned from IC a said "I'm not resigning because of anyone in particular" than coughed than said your name as a joke. I was told by multiple members of IC that you were dragging them into channels and harassing them instead of coming to me directly and when I tried to confront you about it you left the channel and said I was harassing you when this was the first time I talked to you in many weeks. that shows me you would rather talk behind peoples backs instead of confronting them directly which also isn't a good look.

Edited by Diamondback
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer / Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

18 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

What he said bro ^ Also when I next get on the server please don't hassle me over absolutely nothing and do not speak to me in a disrespectful tone when i had not done anything

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

-SUPPORT

1. First off you have a High Command Strike, I'm pretty sure you aren't able to apply for this to begin with because of that. 
  2. You were nothing but controlling and over the top when you were in command of Nova all to make yourself look better which in turn hurt the battalion.
  3. I have witnessed first hand and second hand you using your rank and (former) GM/Staff rank over people Completely disregarding any prior plans and or meetings they had. If you wanna know what i mean by first hand, 20220903174432_1.thumb.jpg.0408e6432a894aec122b5ff8457afeff.jpg20220903174438_1.thumb.jpg.93217f875a12d96692397e9aaccfe21c.jpg20220903174444_1.thumb.jpg.582e95e31f96b7088f894619375e16d5.jpg

as you can see here I simply asked when Kio was buying a Beckett Crate where Kio then proceeded to threaten my rank over a question after he said that ofc you can see I was making a reference to an old life of his. 

4. You went out of your way to make fun of a fellow high command member because you had been promoted and they didn't. Oh btw WHERE EVERYONE COULD SEE IT TOO. You're beyond immature to believe that it was a funny thing to do.
5. After an Event YOU Gm'd where there was a saber user who was boss bar'd and had the bosses minions buddha'd with op sabers and you went out of your way to stop mid event to pm me telling me to not attack you and to tell my IQ to stop doing their SOLE PURPOSE. After that of course in another event, you also proceeded to belittle the IQ during a Public debrief calling each and everyone of us absolute buffoons' in front of Everyone.(I dont care if it was RP you have common sense not to do it. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAS JUST JOIN HCOM) 

6. When you can't join the server because you didnt feel like getting on earlier for a ceremony you join the IQ ts and say "I need one of you to get off this second so i can join the server" and then leave. 

7. The Battalions you've overseen since becoming HCOM have done nothing but complain about you because you disregard any thing they have to say and alter documents, protocols, and other things within the battalion all with out reaching out to the command team.

This is not an attack against you. You have your ups and downs. But you're absolutely not ready for High General.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

21 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

On 9/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, Crunch said:

-Support

This is very disturbing to read.

-Support

During my up and coming to Agent Kallus i noticed several things about kio. While i cannot provide screenshots, i can only provide my word and experience. 

I have noticed Kio almost every single day do something here or and such a such and for the most people he was...Docile. Kio in my personal opinion is too quick to judge people and take action. He has never investigated something through his own volition, it was only ever if it was requested by fellow high command members or the like. Kio Talked down to members of the Navy and frequently yelled at them as well, though to be fair to kio there were few instances where it was deserved to restore discipline, but that was far and few in between. 

A part of the reason of me leaving was due to the state of high command and i couldn't help but view kio as one of the main problems. The main reason is im just not really interested in dealing with any of it and in all honesty, i viewed myself as the outsider due to my severe lack of experience compared to most others on the server. I made my concerns known to the necessary people and i left.

Kio I hope you understand this is not me trying to attack you but this may seem like it is. It was next to impossible to have an actual conversation with you about these issues beyond "hi how are you" as that was all i ever got out of you.

Edited by Maverick255

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

-Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

-Support

+support

i want him as high general

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous |  501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

-Support

This is nothing new to you, Kio. You were a long-time command member of Nova. You should know this like the back of your hand. While serving as command of Nova you did multiple things that directly influenced the decrease of Nova activity and by extension -- how people viewed the battalion. You logged 57+ SIMs, Trainings, or Missions in a month. This had a SEVERE effect on the battalion via player retention. You had people joining...but they weren't staying. You completely and utterly destroyed the enjoyment of playing on the Nova job for Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers. They dreaded getting on the job because they feared that you would make them do one of the above activities instead of doing what they wanted - to roleplay. You were essentially trying to Kayak across the ocean but weren't patching the holes that were causing you to sink. You undermined two extremely important things. What it meant to be in Nova and What Nova did all for some brownie points and to say, "I beat someone in a competition." Beyond this, you didn't set up the Nova command team for your departure. They were severely overwhelmed once you left and have been since. They didn't know what to do. This isn't 100% your fault but ANY command member has the responsibility to properly ensure their predecessors are correctly set up for taking up the mantle. You failed to do this to a degree.

D.) There was an instance wherein an unnamed member of the community had consistently proven themself as an exceptional command member and was more than deserving of a promotion. Myself and multiple other members of High Command wanted this person promoted however you fired back at us denouncing this person due to personal bias so much so that we had to tell you to put your bias aside.

E.) You don't display yourself properly. You recently got warned for "Inappropriate conduct in OOC". During this time, you were serving as both a Brigadier General, Admin, and AHGM. You should have known better and that's the end of it. You shouldn't have to be warned when you're in high trusted positions. You were given each one of those positions for a reason -- because you display the characteristics of what it means to be a community representative, and you failed at being such in that moment.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/26/2022 at 3:42 AM, Crunch said:

-Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+support, 

I know kio and I frequently speak with him from time to time, and he is a great person from my experience, he has shown amazing leadership abilities and I believe that he is deserving of the rank.

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

-Support

16 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support, 

kio on the gang type beat fr fr 

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 9/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Theta said:

I think there are better candidates at this time. 

- Support

On 9/25/2022 at 8:42 PM, Crunch said:

-Support

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Pending | Under Review
Please continue doing your duties to the best of your abilities!

Edited by Bear_
  • Skull 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic