Bub's High General Application.- Denied

Bub

Should Bub become the next high general?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bub become the next high general?

• Yes, please explain why.
    • No, please explain why.

What is your IGN and rank? (In Game Name): General Bub

Why do you want to become the position of High General?:

I would like to become a high general for many reasons. 
A couple reasons are:
Guidance: i love to help people out with anything i can. 
No matter if it's a small issue like a roster update, a bigger subject like a pushing out updates or even helping out with something personal.
As long as it is within my reach to help, i would do it.

Leadership: compared to other my way of being a leader is way different then usual.
Instead of acting like a boss i rather work together with others and threat them as equals. 
This ofcoarse isn't always possible but treating others with respect is. As a leader you shouldn't be the only one being respected but also respect those who work under/with you.

Experience: right now i have gained quite a lot of experience within high command.
I have have handled hard situations like removals, i have done battalion updates, made and reworked documents and many more.

And on top of this i am not going to like, getting promoted also feels good. Getting promoted is a reward you get for working hard. I always strive to become the best and will always try my hardest to make this come true.

What is the purpose of the High General?:
A high general his purpose is to oversee brigadier generals, generals and help them out where needed.
This could be something simple like questions or bigger actions like battalion updates.
Besides that you will also assist the grand general with managing all of army.
You will assist with monthly assignments, handling anything within army and be in close contact with SHC.
A high general should know how everything works within high command as well as server wise. 
If there is any problem that can't be handled by (brigadier) generals the high general should be the one to be able to handle it.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to High General?:
I would be able to bring multiple thing:
Fun: I personally love to just hang around in game with others. 
As high command alot of stuff goes on behind the screen but i always try to be as active as possible in game to make sure that everyone has fun and a good experience.
Having fun could be things like doing patrolls in at at's and tanks to just having nice long talks.
In the end you can do many battalion updates or keep messaging people in discord or TS but in the end the most importand thing is to actually play along with others, create good experiences and see yourself how they are doing in game.

Trust:
As a player that has been around for a long time i have shown that i am trustworthy and do what i tell im gonna do.
I have met and worked with many troopers and gained the trust from many.
Because i do what i say people aren't afraid to open up to me and are honest about things they normally wouldnt share. 
Being trusted like this is an amazing quality to make sure everyone feels comforteble, listened to and safe on the server.

Hard work:
I love working on anything related to the server.
No matter if this is battalion wise, staff wise or even goals i put for myself.
As stated before, if i say im gonna do something i will do it. 

Dedication:
The dedication i have for gaminglight and army has never dropped a single bit.
No matter in what position ive been i always gave it my best and tried to be the best at it.
This means that even if have to stay up to midnight for a meeting, need to sit down for 3 hours to work on a doc or have to find models for a new subbattalion for 2 weeks i will do it.
My goal has always been to become darth vader and until i haven't achieved that i will keep working my ass of to show what i can do.

List a few notable achievements within High Command:
I had the Z6I buffed to where it is now.
I reworked storm commandos with st command to where there are more ranks, slots and a lower join rank.
Weapon buffs/reworks for different battalions.
I have reworked/updated and made documents for most battalions i have overseen.
I tried to make a new sub class (epsilon squadron) for 501st.
I have hosted succesfull big missions.

Being able to make wise decisions and work good in a team.
And many suggestions on the forums for battalions, the map or server improvement.

How often can you be active in-game?:
Anywhere between 4 to 10 active hours per day.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/542436118

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
I do not and haven't ever received one either.

+support

My experence through bub he has great mentality through his carrier and keeps on trying to improve him self and other around him.

Hes hard working and what he does and does his best as a general

I think bub would be an amazing fit for High general.

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

+ SUPER MASSIVE SUPPORT
One of the most if not the most active and hard working person that I have seen on the server that genuinely cares alot about everything he does and the way he carries himself
Amazing leadership skills that have grown throughout the year that I have known him. One of the most outgoing people I have ever met and I genuinely think you deserve it with all the work you have put in and I think you would be a perfect high general. As their our plenty of things that show his results in his time as high command that show that he truly is worthy of his position. Good luck!!!! 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT+
I have only had good experiences with bub, Many times were he has help me. He is a Great member of army command, He deserves it. He works hard and would fit the spot.

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+Support

Bub is extremely competent and has completely deserved this position in his time as a member of Army High Command. He consistently proves himself and shines in nearly every aspect. He is extremely approachable and friendly but isn't afraid to put his foot down when he deems it necessary. He communicates effectively with members of the community, Command Team members, and High Command members. He is the most deserving of this position. Best of luck!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Nothing but great intentions, have had nothing but great interactions with Bub, VERY HELPFUL, definitely deserves this position.

+ Massive Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Bub is extremely competent and has completely deserved this position in his time as a member of Army High Command. He consistently proves himself and shines in nearly every aspect. He is extremely approachable and friendly but isn't afraid to put his foot down when he deems it necessary. He communicates effectively with members of the community, Command Team members, and High Command members. He is the most deserving of this position. Best of luck!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

+Support

GOOD LUCK

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

7 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Good Luck

15 hours ago, Classy said:

+support

My experence through bub he has great mentality through his carrier and keeps on trying to improve him self and other around him.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

Amazing General, an amazing staff member as well! Best of luck! You are always a great person to interact with! Massive +Support!

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+Support

- Is kind and respectful to all members and a all around amazing guy.

- Amazing General helps so many people.

- One of the most trusted members of the community. 

- He 100% knows what he's doing and is fully capable of the job.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

8 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Is kind and respectful to all members and a all around amazing guy.

- Amazing General helps so many people.

- One of the most trusted members of the community. 

- He 100% knows what he's doing and is fully capable of the job.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

On 9/25/2022 at 1:01 AM, Crunch said:

+Support

I agree with this statement, you get a +support from me

MEGA+ Support!!!
No shade to any of the other applicants for this position but I believe in my humble opinion, that Bub is by far the most qualified candidate for this position. Not only is his application amazing but Bub as a roleplayer and as a person is one of the nicest people I've met. He is, with the possible exception of Little Man Sainty, my favorite member of Army HCOM and he has earned this respect and trust in every capacity. He is never rude and never puts himself above others because he is a general. He always remains professional when on job which is something some HCOM members have issues doing. On the staff and GM side he does amazing work as well! If anyone gets this position I hope it is Bub.

Much Love- Anomaly

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

Ill be real here, I love Bub and he is a very valuable member of High Command. However, he has not made as many impactful changes towards the server, like some other applicants have. Accomplishments such as buffing weapons, hosting missions are not impactful to the server and CMDRS should be doing those things at their ranks.

I think you would be a great high general if you are more proactive and do some higher impact logs that prove you can step up and actually make changes like that yourself. A high General should have proved themselves and been a role model to others in HC, and until you prove that you have the ability to make server wide impactful changes, I do not think you should get that rank.

Once again, love you bub, but its going to have to be a -Support from me.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

I -support the above -support.

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Bub is one of the few people who actually link HC to the rest of the players. Bub is, in my opinion, the MOST trustable HC member and makes sure that all players are having a good time. At least when I was on the server, he was also the most active HC member. While he may not be making changes you can find on the forums or documents, the dude provides more guidance than anyone else in HC and clearly has impacted the server in massive ways with his kindness, suggestions, and leadership. He deserves this position more than any other applicant. No disrespect meant here, but I feel like HC often forget to talk to the rest of the playerbase and kind of stick amongst themselves in an "inner circle," but Bub completely defies this pattern and communicates often to everyone. An absolutely lovable guy and 100% the best pick for this position.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 9/24/2022 at 8:26 PM, Classy said:

+support

Am I biased, possibly? But in all reality, I believe BUB is the best fit!

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

6 hours ago, Firekirby said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Bub is one of the few people who actually link HC to the rest of the players. Bub is, in my opinion, the MOST trustable HC member and makes sure that all players are having a good time. At least when I was on the server, he was also the most active HC member. While he may not be making changes you can find on the forums or documents, the dude provides more guidance than anyone else in HC and clearly has impacted the server in massive ways with his kindness, suggestions, and leadership. He deserves this position more than any other applicant. No disrespect meant here, but I feel like HC often forget to talk to the rest of the playerbase and kind of stick amongst themselves in an "inner circle," but Bub completely defies this pattern and communicates often to everyone. An absolutely lovable guy and 100% the best pick for this position.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

7 hours ago, Firekirby said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+SUPER MEGA ULTRA MEGA SUPER SUPPORT
+always there if you need him
+very mature
+good member in community
+ HARD WORKING
+ ACTIVE

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 9/26/2022 at 9:30 AM, Anomaly said:

MEGA+ Support!!!
No shade to any of the other applicants for this position but I believe in my humble opinion, that Bub is by far the most qualified candidate for this position. Not only is his application amazing but Bub as a roleplayer and as a person is one of the nicest people I've met. He is, with the possible exception of Little Man Sainty, my favorite member of Army HCOM and he has earned this respect and trust in every capacity. He is never rude and never puts himself above others because he is a general. He always remains professional when on job which is something some HCOM members have issues doing. On the staff and GM side he does amazing work as well! If anyone gets this position I hope it is Bub.

Much Love- Anomaly

+++++++MEGA SUPPORT!

On 9/24/2022 at 9:03 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT+
I have only had good experiences with bub, Many times were he has help me. He is a Great member of army command, He deserves it. He works hard and would fit the spot.

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

• Bear_ locked this topic
  • Bear_ unlocked, unlocked and locked this topic