Bub's High General Application.- Denied

Bub

Should Bub become the next high general?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bub become the next high general?

• Yes, please explain why.
    • No, please explain why.

On 9/25/2022 at 1:01 AM, Crunch said:

+Support

Bub is extremely competent and has completely deserved this position in his time as a member of Army High Command. He consistently proves himself and shines in nearly every aspect. He is extremely approachable and friendly but isn't afraid to put his foot down when he deems it necessary. He communicates effectively with members of the community, Command Team members, and High Command members. He is the most deserving of this position. Best of luck!

+Support Couldn't have said it any better. Good luck!

On 9/25/2022 at 1:01 AM, Crunch said:

+Support

Bub is extremely competent and has completely deserved this position in his time as a member of Army High Command. He consistently proves himself and shines in nearly every aspect. He is extremely approachable and friendly but isn't afraid to put his foot down when he deems it necessary. He communicates effectively with members of the community, Command Team members, and High Command members. He is the most deserving of this position. Best of luck!

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

On 9/24/2022 at 7:26 PM, Classy said:

+support

My experence through bub he has great mentality through his carrier and keeps on trying to improve him self and other around him.

Hes hard working and what he does and does his best as a general

I think bub would be an amazing fit for High general.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

+Support

Whilst I have read and also seen the other candidates for the position of the role of high general I will be giving my vote/+Support to bob for the reasons I am going to be writing below. 

Experience

With my experience with you from the whole server and not just within ranks or jobs I would have to say you're the most polite, respectful and a outstanding person to the community and server. I even remember when you was medical COL and the out most maturity you brought and how you have grinded to get this far in your ranks is admiring. 

Community Support

I will say it as it is. Within our community on the server you're seen with high value and with high respect. When people mention or have talked about you its always been in a positive matter. 

Fit for the role

I think you're the one who is most compatible in earning this role. I feel like you have an amazing future ahead with the HC team and personally speaking. I do see you being a potential SHC member if that does occur that is. 

Over than what I wrote my support is to go to you.  

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

+support 
the only european i actually like

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 9/25/2022 at 10:26 AM, Classy said:

+support

My experence through bub he has great mentality through his carrier and keeps on trying to improve him self and other around him.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+Support

This is a very well-done application, Bub, I have known you now for a while at this point I have worked with you as well as talked with you about improvements no matter the branch or job you may be in you always try to help on everything you can being as active as you can putting your heart and soul on making sure everybody is doing good as well as they are confident with themselves you are capable and well deserving of this rank keep up the hard work my friend.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Despite him just becoming our overseer, he is dedicated and would be a great candidate for High Gen.

The amount of positivity he brings to the community and dedication is a clear sign he is a fit for the position.

Much love xoxoxo

On 9/25/2022 at 2:26 AM, Classy said:

+support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/24/2022 at 8:26 PM, Classy said:

+support

+Support
Great guy always ready to help and is always respectful 

very experienced and would be perfect for high general gotta love the Z6I buff

supports and loves the community

all around would be a perfect fit for high general good luck!!

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

Pending | Under Review
Please continue doing your duties to the best of your abilities!

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic
  • Bear_ unlocked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the High General.
Speak to a member of SHC in TS for denial reason.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic