Wolf's SD/kallus Application

Stitchchips

Would i be a good Security Dirctor/Agent Kallus?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would i be a good Security Dirctor/Agent Kallus?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:
Wolf

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:511031991

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Commander

What specialty are you applying for?:
Security Director/Agent Kallus

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: 

Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I can improve on holding the branch active, as its SO's job to maintain the Security of the ISD with Shock. I will be making sure the SO's knows waht they are doing, as abuse or minging is not allowed at all, And as an Security Officer you should know better then minge on the job. Working closer with both battalions as Death Troopers and Shock, Helping them with new stuff that gets added to there battalions. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I Think i should be trusted for this postion because i been trusted in the rank off Commander in Naval, Major in IC, Past Vice Commander in shock, Past Lt. Col. in Shock. I have alot off experience in Shock and Death Troopers. I know what they do, and what they should be doing. I'm someone who has Good experience with both battalions as im in there TS, talking with them. talking with there command team, enlisteds, NCO's and Officers

Why do you want this rank?:
I want the postion of Security Director/Kallus because i think i can do a good job as it. I'm Active, Helping out the other battalions with tryouts, sim's and Trainings. i'm Someone who is always available in Discord, and when im active i'm free to be helping and assisting with stuff thats needed. I'm a person who likes to help and wants to help more as an SD insted of an SSO. I know what i can do as an SD and know what i cant as i have learn from Former SD's and Former people who has been Kallus. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Of coures 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The main purpose of Security Director is to Lead Security Officers. Maintain the Security of the ISD. Hosting Security Officer meetings, every saturday after Naval Meeting. Accepting and rejecting SO Applicaions that gets posted, Giving out weekly assignements for every signle TSO - SO - SSO. Working close with Death Troopers and Shock, Helping them on making new documents, Helping them with Things that will be needed in the furture. Train new TSO's aswell as SO and SSO's. Promoting those who deserve there next rank.

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

+Support

from the Death Trooper Aspect Wolf has been very active within our regiment and I’ve seen from shock he is active within theirs too I believe he has exhibited a very good attitude and I believe he is fit for the position of Kallus

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

22 hours ago, Mike said:

+Support

from the Death Trooper Aspect Wolf has been very active within our regiment and I’ve seen from shock he is active within theirs too I believe he has exhibited a very good attitude and I believe he is fit for the position of Kallus

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/24/2022 at 11:53 PM, Mike said:

+Support

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 9/25/2022 at 2:53 AM, Mike said:

+Support

Great security officer being active with both battalions and is just a very good guy overall.

Current:  DT SC01