What is your in game name?: 
SHG Senior Guard Zeta

What is your in game rank?:

Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:

11 Weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:

12 and a half Weeks 
In totally I've been in RG in Gaming light for 2 Years.

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:  

I want to become a shadow guard officer to make changes in Shadow guard. Making it a fun environment for everyone. I want to see shadow guard grow to its perfect peak. Making it a unstoppable force. I want to make Shadow guard completely aware of what they are doing. With that making sure shadow guards are doing good within the battalion. I will make sure there dueling skill is up to par with them doing tryouts. I will make sure people are properly punished for things that they have done. Getting evidence of it and handling it correctly with proper steps. I will always be ready to help out with anyone who is in need in shadow guard. With that if they any help with dueling or questions with anything I'm here.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

By helping with anything that he needs assisting with. Making sure I'm available for anyone if they need it so the SHGL doesn't get spammed with so many PM's. Keeping Shadow Guard up to date with their dueling, and tryout certs. Making Shadow respected within branches. With that ill make it easier for the Shadow Guard lead by doing cert's and making sure the Shadow guard docs are always up to date and helping out with evaluations. Always ensuring that shadow guard are always listening to the SOP and their rules. With that making sure they do not spread any information that others can not have. Resolving issues between SHG members and handling it properly. If it cant be solved with a SHGO. I will contact the SHGL so he can try his best to handle it. Always updating the SHGL with anything that needs to be brought up with that needs to be discussed about with him and other SHGO's.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): No i do not

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

Feedback

Positives
+ Well Known in RG.
+ Eager to contribute.
+ Encourages duels to RG Members to better hone their craft.
+ Active.
+ Really tries to incorporate new ideas into Shadow Guard.
+ Has Good intentions via his application.

Negatives
- Can be too overzealous at times in dueling.
- Doesn't formulate his words properly before speaking at times / doesn't have a clear thought to project at times. 

Overall: Support

7 hours ago, Agent said:

Feedback

Positives
+ Well Known in RG.
+ Eager to contribute.
+ Encourages duels to RG Members to better hone their craft.
+ Active.
+ Really tries to incorporate new ideas into Shadow Guard.
+ Has Good intentions via his application.

Negatives
- Can be too overzealous at times in dueling.
- Doesn't formulate his words properly before speaking at times / doesn't have a clear thought to project at times. 

Overall: Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Goat locked this topic