4 members have voted

1. 1. Would i be a good Vice Admiral

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Wolf

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval ViceAdmiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want this postion of Vice Admiral because i'm someone who is willing to help out Naval with Dokuments and SOPs. I'm a guy who stays active everyday, someone who like to help others and keep up working for better stuff into the battalion. I'm a Guy who is willing to set my time to be a Vice Admiral of Naval, Take my time on doing Roster updates, Helping out the Command Team of Naval as its apart of the Vice Admiral's Duty. I'm Someone who likes Naval RP, and someone who likes to teach other people and learn from other people about how naval does it as an Vice Admiral. Work closer with the Supervisors, Make sure they are compleeting there dutys. Hosting Weekly meetings for Naval, and Supervisors. Taking my time on seting things up as its done properly and not rushed tru. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

11 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
In my eyes, the main Purpose of an Vice Admiral in Naval is to help out the Command members as much as the supervisory. We are a team and will work together closely. Vice Admiral's Duty is to take care of Problems that isnt that big for The Admirals but is to big to handle for the Supervisory. Making sure all documents are done and has properly grammar, as well as doing roster updates everyday (minimum 1 time aday). Helping out the people in Discord when they are asking for some hints or help to do things. Making sure everyone has the correct roles to do there jobs properly. Staying active in the Discord (the main discord and the Command Discord). Enlist new Navals as well as hosting some sim's and training for Naval, And adding some more battaions to the Sims/trainings is always fun.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I think i should be trusted for the reason of i'm well known in the community, as well as in the battalion. i'm Someone people can trust as i'm doing my job as it should be done, and looking up to the command team we got to see what i can change to do my job better, as well as im looking at other Supervisors to learn more from them to. I'm Trusted in Security Officer, as im Senior Security Officer. Working close with DT, making sure to host some Fun Sim's for them as well as hosting Sim's and tryouts for shock too. I'm Trusted in IC To as im a Major in the battalion. Stays active in both battalions, Working with Sim's, Missions, Tryouts and trainings for each battalion im apart of. I'm also a former Shock Vice Commander, as well as Shock Lt. Col. Past Naval Lt (Very very long igo). I'm Helping out Naval when its needed, when im requested to help out. reporting things that should be reported, making sure everything is looking good. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

1-8 hours aday +/- 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

Great app, good activity, definitely knows what he’s doing and what is and will be expected by him, great guy. I could definitely see him being a great Vice Admiral.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/26/2022 at 12:27 AM, RussTime said:

Great app, good activity, definitely knows what he’s doing and what is and will be expected by him, great guy. I could definitely see him being a great Vice Admiral.

+ Support

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+support
i threw up readin this

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 9/30/2022 at 1:14 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

Please never make your app look like that again, don't highlight everything, looks ugly af lol.

Best of luck.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/30/2022 at 7:14 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

Please never make your app look like that again, don't highlight everything, looks ugly af lol.

Best of luck.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+ Support
Great guy helps a lot with shock as the security director

Great app love the highlighting

really wants the Vice Admiral position as he is very dedicated to naval and wants it to be the best it can be

best of luck on getting Vice Admiral!!!!

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

• Crunch locked this topic