Wanted-Board Update Suggestion - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I would like to see an updated to the wanted boards to be more helpful to gov since they have to go off of that to make an arrest.

1. I would like the wanted boards to be able to show multiple wanted persons at once rather than flipping through pages of wanted people.

2. I would like to add additional LARGE wanted boards in more places. ( Outside of Spawn, Outside of DOC, Outside of FBI, Outside of Tac, Outside of PD, Above all the tunnel enterances, etc. Basically add to more convenient places for police to check for wanted people while out driving in their car.

3. I would like the rules to clarify for newer players on gov how this will work for them in RP. For example show how you need to know that John Doe is wanted and know that this person is John Doe. 

4. Lastly, With this update it will take much longer to arrest wanted people since you can't go off of just visiually seeing a wanted person. For this reason i think it would work to have players be wanted permanently until they either are arrested, get off, switch jobs, or die.

Why should we add it? - I feel like with this update IF gov can not easily and quickly find out who is wanted they won't care too much about going to check one of the few wanted boards.

What are the advantages of having this? - This is essentially a Quality of Life update to help polish off the new wanted update.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by The Bats

+support

sounds useful

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support
Definitly can be useful for gov so we dont have to stare at a board forever if there's a lot of wanted people

Clarkie