2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed into staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Fruitt

What is your steam name?: War_Fruitt

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:106338063

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): War_Fruitt#0002

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've had plenty of staffing experience from some time as a Head Admin of a Gmod server back in 2015 all the way to a co-owner of a Discord server currently.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early July is when I started.

What date did you make your forums account? July 6th.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I've got no warnings.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) I'm currently Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? Not for a while now.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes I have read it thoroughly.

Timezone: Central Standard Timezone (-6 GMT)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I deserve Trial Moderator because, I have plenty of knowledge as staff and can help make the server an enjoyable place no matter the time. Thanks to my abundance of experience from climbing the ranks on a prior server I can help assist anyone staff or otherwise that may have a question or problem, but of course as a trial mod I would focus more on making sure I was learning the ropes of how things are done in this server rather than try to tell others what thy should be doing. I strive to hopefully reach SMT so that I may truly be capable of helping not only the players but also the other staff with any problems they may come across while making sure the rules are being followed.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I had to handle someone that was MRDMing I will ask a Senior Mod+ to shadow me while I teleport them to a secluded area to talk to them and if they choose to start cussing at me I will gag and jail them for the appropriate amount of time then I would inform them that they would be getting banned for 5 days due to MRDM then I will have the appropriate person who is able to hand out such punishment come and give it to them (if they aren't the staff shadowing me).

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

When handling a sit of this size alone (but still being shadowed) I will take each participant to a different area and ask them for their side of the story until I have all of the evidence I would need to properly punish the wrong doer with the help of the staff accompanying me or with the help of someone higher dependent on the punishment.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

When dealing with a player who is unfazed by the punishment they are receiving then it is best to continue to give them the proper punishment but afterwards sit idly by spectating them to see if they will do it again giving a reason to give them a harsher punishment.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

When reporting to a sit like this it's best to gather any and all evidence of such so that you aren't working off of hearsay then you talk to the person and if they are polite and were obviously unsure a simple verbal warning and a suggestion that if it ever happens again then they should report it to staff but if they are rude and obviously doing it on purpose to gain an advantage then I would issue a formal warning to them so they understand that if they keep at it they can and will get into more trouble.

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

- Well trusted

- Active

- Good Responses

- Kinda smelly

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

- Well trusted

- Active

- Good Responses

- Kinda smelly

Just to add 1 thing, where’s your punctuation 💀 my man ain’t go no periods pretty much.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

15 hours ago, RussTime said:

Just to add 1 thing, where’s your punctuation 💀 my man ain’t go no periods pretty much.

That's my fault I wasn't really thinking much about puncuation in my scenario responses. I do appreciate the support though!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)