scprp discord ban appeal💀 - Denied

LilThinMints

Your name: thin

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): try hard pengu#8333

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 349278713478643724

Which discord server were you banned on? scprp

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? probably laughing at a kid who wanted gaminglight stocks

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? because what i did was mild at most and i want to be in the server with the community again (clowned someone for wanting gl stocks)

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

Do you have any proof of this ban? Maybe even the person who banned you??

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

3 hours ago, RussTime said:

Do you have any proof of this ban? Maybe even the person who banned you??

wdym proof of ban💀

i cant get shit gang

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

4 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

wdym proof of ban💀

i cant get shit gang

Maybe proof of who banned you such as do you have anyone who can check or maybe even ask around. This would help track down the person who banned you and why they felt the need to ban you from the discord.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)