Shadows Nu7 Resignation (For Now)

ShadowRiders-

Name: Shadows
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:238512940
DiscordID: ShadowRiders-/Storm_Rider#5022
Reason for leaving: Making sure that i can take care of my own life and focusing on Delta-5

Hello everyone, this might come as a surprise for the most of you but maybe not to some, i have been thinking about this for a little while now and i feel like today is the right time to finally let go. it was hard to choose at first but then i realized that there are others that are very much more suitable then i can ever be and i do not want to take up a spot as a command member and i feel so guilty for not doing more for the branch and i felt like i should of. However i feel like my focus right now should be on my position in Delta-5 as for one i am taking care of Two Sub-Branches and being a Senior Command at the same time which takes up most of the time on gaminglight. another reason why i thought i should resign now is because of the work that College has given me and is also taking time and effort to put in as well, however i will not forget the most fabulous times we all had together and cannot wait to see Nu7 and all Sub-Branches (Special Shoutout to Covert Agents!!! ily all <3) grow as the server continues to grow on as well. I will pop in the TS and Discord and say hello and to continue to fight the good fight with yall. And maybe if fate wills it, Ill come back to join yall in the good fight again

Special Shoutouts (Note: I am so sorry if i dont get to everyone, however i will still have a place for you in my heart)

Toasty: One of the greatest Nu7 Commander's and greatest DOTF i have ever met. I am so glad that we had experienced so much together while in Nu7 and especially on RRH, You already know this isn't going to be the last time you'll ever see me.  I am so glad that i got to see you turn from an Nu7 Commander to an DOTF!!! I can see in the future that you will be apart of Site Management and even apart of the 05 Council!!!! Ill always be in touch with you no matter what happens in the unforeseeable future!!!

Piller: The most dedicated Nu7 VCMDR's that i have ever seen. I have known you since the first day i joined and has been a mentor throughout my time here in Nu7 and the one who made me a friendly 939 for Nu7 to utilize!!! I can see you becoming Nu7 Commander in the near future. Never Give up your dedication and determination for Nu7. We need that dedication to thrive!!! Oh and ill always remember the Nu7 APC Bradley!!!!

Soul: Even though we didn't get to talk much at all during my time in Nu7, i believe that you are doing the best you can do for Nu7 itself and making sure it keeps on growing!!! I hope you can turn this branch into one of the most active branches on the server with the help of everyone else here!!! I wish you luck on the branches state and i can see the branch growing to new heights!!

Yato: You finally did it!!! after all of the time from being a Deputy Vice Commander (Colonel) and doing so much for the branch itself. You've made it to Nu7 Vice Commander!!!! Even once you got to VCMDR, I never seen you sleep or give up on continuing the work you have done to get to that position in the first place!! i hope you keep that determination to better Nu7 in it's entirety!!!

Jolt: The best Lucario in Nu7 ever.  You have done so much to help grow HTF and even when you were DHFTO, (when you were allowed to take two sub-branches at once) you always figured out a way to get people on HTF and trainer every single day and you never gave up on them. You found ways to make HTF fun and exciting to get on every day as we used to have no goal to what to do on HTF besides being force of reckoning against anyone who crosses our paths to making it more challenging and rewarding with the new system you have created for HTF. i feel like that HTF is going to go very far with you in the reigns as well with the help of Savagery

Savagery: One of the most based Sharks and HTF i have ever met!!! you have made very significant progress and made changes to HTF i thought would never happen and you have made significant progress with changing what HTF is and does on a day to day basis. You are one of those who will never back down on a challenge no matter how hard it is and that gave me inspiration and hope for the future of HTF as well as the future of Nu7, I really hope one day you can be apart of Nu7 HCMD as i believe you are ready for the responsibility of HCMD

Zack: The most chillest HOMS and HTF Command that i have met, i remember all the times you have given me a laugh or two and would pick me up from a bad day or when you gave advice to me for HTF, i appreciate everything you do for HTF even as a Non-CMD for Nu7, you really show how much you are about HTF in general!!! I would really love to see you as a Nu7 CMD member in the future as you can most likely balance both HOMS and CMD at the same time!!! i have a firm belief that you would be a great Nu7 Command member!!! If Nydekore can be DHOR and be apart of Nu7 Senior Command, i believe you can follow in his footsteps

Nydekore: You are one of the many people i really looked up to during my time in Nu7 as you have done so much for Nu7. when you were Covert Agent Head, you had dreams of it becoming one of the most RP Heavy sub-branches in Nu7 and with your leadership and your compassion. It now has become apart of what you know as the Foundation Agencies where we work together with Cryptography Task Force (Delta-5 Sub-Branch) and Research Field Agents and go on expeditions and operations and go against those who are against our cause.  And as you know all of us still try our hardest to better what the agencies can be as we now have been working with CI EOI as well as E-11 for the last operation we did yesterday (9/22/22) and it was a blast. I really hope that you have great luck as a DHFTO however i would love for you to go back to your routes and make Nu7 Covert Agents even better!!!

IslandToad: The DHCA who made everything happen and who made CA what it is today. Toad, If you are reading this i want you to know that we appreciate your time within Nu7 and appreciate your time as a DHCA, I would love to see you back in action someday and return to your spot to help continue CA's succession and make CA's even better. I missed your company at points in time and you would be the person i would contact to get help on anything CA wise. I hope you considering joining back one day

Prox: The current DHCA, i want you to know that i am sorry for leaving DHCA so early on. i have felt like i have abandoned a Sub-Branch that i have loved so dearly. I really do hope that you can achieve what i could not and i want to see you make CA into the best thing you can make it be, i also hope that you can earn the position of HCA one day as you are the future and the hope for CA's. i want to see CA's thrive!!!!

FusionThunder: One of the best D5 VCMDR's, Nu7 Captain and one of the greatest people in Gaminglight. I feel like before you left Nu7 because of you promotion in HCMD, you used to bring a vibe to Nu7 that nobody else can. I wish we had that same type of vibe still and hopefully you decide to join back soon!!!

Vuit: One of my great friends and another DHCA that i have picked myself. i saw a light in you that i could not see in anyone else and that was the kindness you brought across the board. I remember you used to be on every single day and just brought kindness to everyone that oversizes my own. i hope you return to Nu7 one day and i wish you luck in Maintenance and GenSec.

Purp: One of the most wise and understanding members of Nu7 in existence, with your wise intellect and your compassion for HTF and Nu7 in general. i can see you going far in many places and i wish you luck!!!!

Valentine: even though it is hard to describe you as we haven't spent alot of time together in Nu7 as i was already in college doing the shit ton of assignments and work, i can see your potential in becoming Senior Command one day!!! keep up the great work and your bound to go far!!!

All HCMD/SCMD/LCMD: YOU ARE ALL THE FACES OF NU7 THAT MAKES IT WHAT IT IS TODAY, TAKE CARE OF THE BRANCH LIKE YOU WOULD IF IT WAS YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL SEE NU7 THRIVE FOR THE BETTER

All NCO/Enlisted: YOU ARE ALL THE FACES WHICH START A NEW BEGINNING OF NU7, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE NU7 WHAT IT IS AND THE ONES WHO REALLY RUN THINGS AROUND. YOU ARE THE FUTURE OF NU7 AND THE FACES OF FUTURE COMMAND!!! I WISH YOU ALL LUCK INTO YOUR JOURNEY WITHIN NU7

Covert Agents: Covert Agents, You are the ones who makes RP possible within the realm of a Combative Classes, you are the future of RP within the MTF Branches and i hope all of you can make a difference that i myself could not bring. i will always leave a spot in my heart for Nu7

FTO: YOU ARE THE SUPPORTS THAT KEEP NU7 ON ITS KNEE'S, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE EVERYONE INTO WHAT THEY ARE TODAY, FROM THE FIRST DAY YOU TRAIN THEM TILL THE LAST DAY OF SERVICE AND DUTY, YOU ARE THE REAL ONES WHO MAKE NU7 THE WAY IT IS AND YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE FUTURE COMMAND MEMBERS. KEEP UP THE TRAININGS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK THAT YOU HAVE POURED INTO AS YOU ARE THE STEEL SUPPORTS OF WHAT MAKES NU7 WHAT IT IS TODAY!!!

HTF: HTF, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO CREATE DREAMS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DO SOMETHING MORE AND CONTRIBUTE AROUND THE SITE TO PROTECT THE FOUNDATION AND ITS VERY MEANING, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO PICK THE BEST OF THE BEST TO BE APART OF THIS GREAT TASK FORCE AND I HOPE TO SEE EVEN BIGGER CHANGES TO HTF SOON ENOUGH!!

This Is Second Lieutenant Shadows & HTF A4 MSC Smaug 0011 Signing Off............. For Now 

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

Not another one 😔, wish you well 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Really sad to see you go mate, wish you good luck in D5 and hope you return to us!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Man what a sad day for Nu7, It's a real shame to see you go. We had alot of great times together and there's no one else id rather have my back with on HTF 

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

man what the flip 😭

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png