Gyara's Last Activity (2nd Resignation)

Gyara

Name: Gyara
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430213684
Reason for leaving: No Motivation 😤

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's me, the most active nu7 ever, which is not debatable whatsoever, and you have to deal with it. But like on a serious note, I had a great time during my stay in Nu7. However, I have no motivation to play the server anymore and I feel terrible about holding a CMD slot that much better people in the branch deserve when I don't really play the server at all. I probably wont join back into the branch seeing how it's my 3rd time in it but I will for sure keep in contact with some of you guys!
This might be surprising but I wasn't that active lmao

Mentions

ItzGray: I respect you dear teacher, please teach the incompetent fools of Nu7 to look up to me as a god a religious figure in the aspect of life.

SavagerY: Femboy, instead of playing world of tanks play a real game like league (get active please)

Yato: Threatened to demote me more times than then the number of toes I have and I still hasn't been demoted yet. 

Piller: If I had to be honest with you, your activity ain't enough. If you don't step it up imma strike you.

Nydekore: Research is a dead branch and we know it, wanna know what else is dead? You're activity please get it up it's horrendously ugly to look at.

Soul: I'm sorry to tell you this but your e-kitten has already left you. Please forgive him.

Yamato: If I had to be honest with you Yamato, you're actually a great CMD member! just get as active as me and maybe one day you'll be as great as me.

Ducky: You suck at games, I hope I drill that into your mind you useless duck. Ducky? more like loser cause he aint active. Boom roasted boota post you on youtube.

Valentine: Take care of CBRN, I didn't do much for it but I still care for it. I hope you can bring CBRN to new heights. Make CBRN as great as I am, make it more active than me the one and only most active member of Nu7.

Pure: Probably won't see this but please get active please I need friends.

Mango: Get good at league please your absolute horrendous and its terrifying how bad you are at it. You're game sense is below the average intelligence of a primal ape and I don't like it.

Raymond: Left us (me) for woman

Fusion: Get good taste, just play valorant with me already.

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

Sucks to see you go mate, you are still getting demoted. 

Come back to us! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

We may not have interacted much together, but it still hurts to see you go, wish you well. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

21 hours ago, Gyara said:

ItzGray: I respect you dear teacher, please teach the incompetent fools of Nu7 to look up to me as a god a religious figure in the aspect of life.

You're joking right? I hope you are joking. 

I am the only god here, and everyone in Nu7 obviously looks up to me as a god. You are just some no name thats getting clout off of trying to copy me. 😠

Goodbye and good riddance. For Legal Reasons, this is a joke. Only the goodbye and good riddance part is a joke. (hahaha, unless?) o7

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• 2 weeks later...