GamingLight Imperial RP E-11 weaponry improvement [Under Review] [Denied]

Warden 8164

Other Suggestion Format:

[Please do indeed take this into great consideration!]

What do you want to see?: More so a brand new E-11 replacement!

Why should we add it?: As a whole, this addon will indeed further instill trooper improvement, most especially when it comes to aim as well as suspect expiration.

What are the advantages of having this?: As seemingly depicted, attachments, refurbished SFX and refined optics! All with casual install, muzzle compressors and so much more! The compressors being capable of altering its discharge potency and sound effects!!!

Who is it mainly for?: Each and every battalion presented, more so in accordance to standardized Imperial equipment protocol.

Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538216049&searchtext=E-11

File Size: 56.216 MB

• Like 1

After seeing the video and how the gun works, I feel like it would be a great new gun especially with attachments. Although this would be the only weapon with attachments I think it could be a great move for the server to go into. 

+ Big Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support
I love the idea of having attachments on the e11. If possible it would be awesome to have it on all the main weapons used on the server.  (TL50, TL40, E11D, CR-2c, DLT19, T21, DP23, Se14c, DC15A, DC17m shotgun/rifle/sniper) 

• 2 weeks later...