Ignis Ban Appeal

IgnisNuts

Steam Name: IgnisNuts

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

Ingame Name: ignuts

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Toasty

Reason for Ban: Staff Diss | Player Diss | Transphobia | NITRP | Prop Abuse

Dispute: I'm absolutely devastated by what took place last night. My prayers go out to the families and all those impacted by what happened at Gaminglight SCP-RP. My prayers go out to the players and all those impacted by what happened at Gaminglight SCP-RP.

Gaminglight staff has my total support as they continue to look into the tragic loss of life.

I am committed to working together with the Gaminglight SCP-RP community to heal and support the players in need. Thank you to Gaminglight staff, Gaminglight players and Gaminglight donators for their immediate response and support.

Love You All.

image.thumb.png.f99ad8a6221d732aefcc7e983a6fb0b6.png

• Skull 2

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

yesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa +!!!!!!!!!111111111111 11111

Edited by Blazzy

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

When I pulled you to the sit, a sit where I was just going to give you a verbal warn and let you go, you decided to be extremely toxic to both me and the person who made the sit, even throwing slurs at me.  Why should anyone believe you, especially since you have multiple prior racism warns and bans for the same offense?  (If SMT wishes to contact me to see the video I'll be more than happy to provide it)

Was obviously said with malicious intent, I got the vid and everything.

-support

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support

Those racism bans were just times where his real world speech patterns were unfiltered when he was talking on GL. He wasn't intentionally racist or directly racist to any other player. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten unbanned for those two racism counts. He went this long from that time without letting things get through that filter again but he slipped up. Perhaps he was having a bad day or something. The fact that he has been able to keep control of what he says majority of the time, it's very likely he made another slip up. I genuinely believe he is committed.

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Just from me looking through your past bans and warns, as well as this appeal, I can say that this is deserved. If you have any evidence from what you were saying then that could help you. However at this time I cant support this. @Toasty (if you could provide your side of the story pls)

- support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-support

The ban appeal looks more like a joke then you actually being serious. If this happened last night, maybe you need to take a minute from the server if your going to be toxic.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

48 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Those racism bans were just times where his real world speech patterns were unfiltered when he was talking on GL. He wasn't intentionally racist or directly racist to any other player. Otherwise he wouldn't have gotten unbanned for those two racism counts. He went this long from that time without letting things get through that filter again but he slipped up. Perhaps he was having a bad day or something. The fact that he has been able to keep control of what he says majority of the time, it's very likely he made another slip up. I genuinely believe he is committed.

He didn’t “slip up”, it was maliciously said, I was present at the time

-Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

29 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

He didn’t “slip up”, it was maliciously said, I was present at the time

-Support

nothing was meant maliciously, it's all messing around cuz we were friends.. or are we not friends 😞

• Sad 5

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

8 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

When I pulled you to the sit, a sit where I was just going to give you a verbal warn and let you go, you decided to be extremely toxic to both me and the person who made the sit, even throwing slurs at me.  Why should anyone believe you, especially since you have multiple prior racism warns and bans for the same offense?  (If SMT wishes to contact me to see the video I'll be more than happy to provide it)

-support

-Support

• Dislike 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

14 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

this is clearly a lie ignis would never do that 😇

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"