Gaz's Resignation

NotTheFire

Omg it has been a wild ride last summer I got Vice Admiral and CAO but it was some great fun and I loved every moment of it!
- @FootSniffa: Carry on the torch as CAO and make me proud
- @Gustav : You were one of my first friends in GL and I will always remember you
- @Theta: Best 501st commander!!!
- @Jabronie: Old man I wish you the best of luck!
- @guyt2030: Loved working with you in SF and you were one of my best friends in SF
- @moosewinn: You were supposed to surpass me!!!
- @Proteus: Thank you for teaching me everything I knew about navy and I wish you the best of luck with high command
- @proudzander05592: Best Shock Officer by far and a great friend! Vice Commander Proud????
- @jpackis220: NERD!!!
- @Krüvz: Keep up the great work with IF!!!
- @MARKS: OMG mark I love your work in shock and keep it up!!!
- @Fanta: OMG SC21 best STRM Commando!!!!
And if i didn't mention you, I'm sorry but it took a lot of brain power to remember all these people.
But uhhhhh see yall next summer who knows what battalion I'll focus on next time!!!!

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

I love u

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

😔 RIP another naval man

• Skull 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

goodbye gaz =(

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

:(( i will miss you

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars