Stepping Down From VCMDR of 501st (Snubster)

Still

Hey every body. I know I haven't been a VCMDR for long, the fact that I was given the chance to lead such an amazing battalion is something I will never forget. I am never very good at writing a sobbing story but, I am stepping down from VCMDR of the 501st legion and activating my reserves as a MAJ. This was a hard decision but recently I have been running into many new issues that won't soon go away, but I hope they will. Work has been stressful, and so has life as we know it.

But I will never forget any of you, I will still be around to say hi and help out every now and then.

Thank you all for the opportunity, and I pray I will be back soon ❤️

Sincerely, Voice of the 501st

-Snubster ❤️

MY CHILDREN ARE ALL LEAVING :((

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

WHO IS GOINNA SCREAM FOR PROMOTIONS NOWWW!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Sad to see you go snubster, I hope to see you come back soon and hear that iconic scream of yours again.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry