Locus's FBI/HRT/FTO 48 hours

[GL] Locus

Hello, I am FBI DCOS/HRT 1LT/FTO DD Locus I am herby resigning from my postings. I have had to make this choice due to IRL stuff that is happening within my job such as me getting promoted and needing more time to spend with work which leaves me with less free time in general. For the reason of I don't have the time to do my job correctly and well enough I am resigning from my posts. 

I have had some fun time in HRT, FBI and FTO and I have seen and talked with some great people. 

@Lime King You were one of the first people that I talked to in FBI when I transferred from SCU and have been friendly ever since we really meet. You have helped me with learning how to be command within FBI. 

@justin Justin you have helped me figure out some stuff and have been a good friend. You do suck at RON but ey. 

@king King your an ok person and you are sometimes clueless but you know how it be. 

@Matilda You have been helpful with dealing with many situations that have happened within FBI even with your short time in role. 

@duncan Your a good  guy hope you take HRT places. 

@Sanches You have been good at taken charge when needed and I believe you will one day become Director. 

If I didn't mention you its not because I don't like you its just because I don't have much to say. 

I will say I hope to eventually come back into my ranks when I get more free time but we all need to move forward sometime. 

• Sad 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Bruh I am the best at RON idk what you're on about...

For real though, it will not be the same without you! I'll miss seeing you on, but still excited to remind you about how good I am at RON occasionally. Congrats on your promotion at work!!

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP