Twinkles VCMDR Resignation

twinkles

I will sadly be resigning from my amazing battalion. Ever since I joined 501st I have absolutely enjoyed and loved my time with every single one of you. As I rose through the ranks I aspired to be where many of the people above me were because of their great personalities and kindness. I have to say that I am a little teary eyed right now because I am going to miss the community so much. Things IRL have just gotten harder lately and my schedule has piled up due to football, FFA, and other personal things.

Theta - A true blueberry. Amazing Commander. Sad I couldn’t be a Vice Commander while you were Commander. Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Titan - You are doing pretty good and you are a great person. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Snubster - A true role model. Great person. Stay safe on your military endeavours.

Cammin - A true leader and great Commander. Very dedicated. Good luck in your bound-to be great gaminglight career.

Akeru - I know you will do great as a command member in the future and if the opportunity arises, you would be a great and dedicated Vice Commander. I am gonna miss you. I could mess around with you and it would be all fun and jokes.

Man - Truly dedicated, would be a great Vice Commander. One of the nicest people in the battalion.

Joker - Good luck. I wish you the best on your future in the battalion. Great SO.

Caro, Jotunn, Outeal - I wish you three the best IRL and on GL. Great, funny people. Could always mess around with you and have fun. To the rest of you, good luck, you chose a great battalion to rise up in.

I AM GONNA MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Goodbye my blueberries.

Edited by twinkles
  • Sad 2

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

o7

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

😔 mannnnn 501st lost a good one

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

another one of my blueberry children leaves me

michael-scott-crying.gif

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Who?? Nah but fr I'm gonna miss you twinkles you were a homie in RG and it was great to see you progress It brings a tear to my eye to know that you are leaving but do come back some day ❤️ 

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

• 3 weeks later...
  • Theta locked this topic