• yes
    • no

Your in game name: Ammonium

Your Steam ID: 

The player's in game name: omen

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:521103062

The original staff member's name: Nydekore

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 9/20/2022

What did the player do: called out infil (me) without grounds or proof because I had killed him previously and I hadn't killed anyone else for about 10 minutes after. No evidence was around that a cloaker was present, nor CI.

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc): No Action

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?: WIth extensive evidence as seen below, I had a very appropriate timeline and sources for everything that happens. I have a feeling that this may have been him being angry at me for A. Playing a cloaker as he's claimed that all cloakers are bad and his general distaste to them, and also being that I was in an admin sit with him before for player diss which was a verbal. Previous sit is a bit irrelevant to current, but i have it noted so that I can say that I was in a sit with him on this timeline.

Evidence (required): 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BGQ0npgQ0qPHM/d1337PDD4k9j?invite=cr-MSx1TlMsMTI5MDM3OTcs - Clip of me getting metagamed after sit,

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1010752405555654716/1021981783002198046/unknown.png - -Link to chatlogs for first sit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1010752405555654716/1021981782238838836/unknown.png Image of combat logs shows a comprehensive list of everything that has
happened with me, he calls out infil in clip at around 1:10. As you can see, nobody had died from me several minutes until after clip, which he claims in https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BGTAvc4hLlW8A/d1337livVQfF?invite=cr-MSw5ZXUsMTI5MDM3OTcs  

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1010752405555654716/1021981782624698388/unknown.pngTeamspeak screenshot of them believing raid is over becausse they all died, Me being alive and getting messaged about 15-20 minutes after meaning there were no CI callouts for a long time, making it seem less likely that a cloaker was still there, especially with no other CI spotted in a long while. CI are also on cooldown because I'm onsite so they couldn't be there to get called out. 

Any extra information: I'd like this to get reviewed with all the evidence, made sure to get ANYTHING that might help, given some of it is more or less relevant. I simply want to ensure my point is made and that I have sufficient evidence for this sit.

For context: This sit was originally closed due to the evidence being presented in a way I could not fully understand at the time. The evidence that is provided here is all there is to my knowledge, no further evidence came out of the initial sit. I will not comment beyond that however I feel this information is important in the context of a sit review report.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

@AmmoniumPlease send me the discord screenshots as they are not opening for me. 

Chiefy#0449

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Cloaker or suspicion of a cloaker was called out in Security comms with no influence from Omen. I think you may have jumped to this conclusion as you both had been fighting each other throughout the day.
Also, just include screenshots in your message, discord attachment links don't work. Maybe that would change my mind but I remember the situation and I don't even remember hearing anything from Omen until the cloaker was dead.

I'll go ahead and say this now.

From a Security's perspective you get shot at constantly by CC's on the ground and dclass etc. Pretty much 100% of the time they will continue to shoot you until you are dead. I saw something from the corner of my screen pop in and out of my POV on the catwalk and I only got shot at once, from a sniper. Maybe it was a dclass but I had no way of confirming as I didnt know where I got shot from so I raised my suspicion of a cloaker. If it were a dclass I wouldve seen them as they have a bright orange jumpsuit. So I assumed there was a cloaker. I did not know for sure it was a cloaker. I called it out in teamspeak, HexG then said "possible cloaker in dblock" within security comms. I grabbed thermals then there Ammonium was on the catwalk so I killed him.

I would provide my perspective but I didnt think it'd be a problem so I never clipped it. 

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

7 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

Cloaker or suspicion of a cloaker was called out in Security comms with no influence from Omen. I think you may have jumped to this conclusion as you both had been fighting each other throughout the day.
Also, just include screenshots in your message, discord attachment links don't work. Maybe that would change my mind but I remember the situation and I don't even remember hearing anything from Omen until the cloaker was dead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

47 minutes ago, Ammonium said:

It has come to my attention that apparently the discord attachments stopped working. These attached should fix the issue hopefully. If there are any issues viewing these, message me on discord. @Hex-G(You couldn't see these so im mentioning you)

Teamspeak Logs 6.87 kB · 1 download Chat Logs 116.26 kB · 0 downloads Combat Logs 456.32 kB · 0 downloads

Doesn't work still.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat