• Yes
    • No

General Information:

Name: Tyler
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243606814
Current Rank: Senior Event Team

Other Information:

Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):

Why should you receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words): I want to show what leadership I can bring to the Event Team table. I know some ET members, ET Trainee, and Senior Event Team need to improve with quota. I want to fix it by encouraging them to join the event that I created, including some Mega events, so they can have the same experience as I was an Event Team Member. I have been a helper in the Event Team by helping other people with events.
My mentor for the Event team was Talila and Gaming Goat because they encouraged me to grow strong in the Event Team so one day I could be like Talila and Glado as the future Event Team Leader. Everyone in the Event Team must show the Event Team Trainee a role model to encourage them to lead a successful path in ET. I would do everything in my power to bring the Event Team the most active they can, so we can reach the server goal like Rank # 1. It's been almost a year since I have been on the Event Team. If I get the role, I'll be ready for any challenge ahead of me. I will also ensure the Event Team Member doesn't crash the server. As a Senior Event Team Leader, I have experienced many crashes due to a specific event.

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words): I'm the most helpful person on the server. I love helping people with events, including the ET Trainee, ensure they understand the Event Team Guideline. I also help the Senior Event Team understand how to run an excellent Mega Event without crashing the server, like minimum the prop on a higher player count. I have been a bunch of Former to Current Event Teams in the past. I would love to continue to help other people in the event.

Skill Based Information:

How active can you be every week?: I can be primarily active daily. I want to show ET Trainees that the Event Team is fun to join and encourage them to get their friend to join the Team.

Are you experienced with mega events?: Yes, I have been helping with the Mega Event in the past, including Piller biggest mega event in Gaming light History, which led to the End of Site 50. I will be hosting a Mega event very soon!

How many events have you hosted since joining?: 44 Events

Warn.png

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+support

Tyler is one of the hardest working ET i know. He puts in that grind and is always trying to help out the new people we get in ET. When I see someone get their app accepted Tyler is the guy that says "I will train them". There is literally nothing bad I can say about this dude he is THE perfect executive we can get.

#RipRND you will be missed

+Support
Tyler is one of the best people that I know in ET and the server In general. He is always happy to help  new ET members or Events/Mega Events. As stated before he is willing to train everybody that gets accepted for ET. Although I don't know a lot about the new ET rank, I am sure that Tyler would make a perfect candidate for it.

Edited by Giga

11 hours ago, Warthog said:

+support

Tyler is one of the hardest working ET i know. He puts in that grind and is always trying to help out the new people we get in ET. When I see someone get their app accepted Tyler is the guy that says "I will train them". There is literally nothing bad I can say about this dude he is THE perfect executive we can get.

On 9/26/2022 at 7:35 AM, Warthog said:

+support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 9/26/2022 at 11:18 AM, Giga said:

+Support
Tyler is one of the best people that I know in ET and the server In general. He is always happy to help  new ET members or Events/Mega Events. As stated before he is willing to train everybody that gets accepted for ET. Although I don't know a lot about the new ET rank, I am sure that Tyler would make a perfect candidate for it.

On 9/26/2022 at 12:18 PM, Giga said:

+Support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 9/26/2022 at 12:18 PM, Giga said:

+Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 9/26/2022 at 4:18 PM, Giga said:

+Support

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

On 9/27/2022 at 1:48 AM, Giga said:

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 9/26/2022 at 5:18 PM, Giga said:

+Support

Its a video game

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application.
Please contact any Assistant Leader or higher for training!
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |