ISB Agent Husky

HuskyLover

<Experiment 0501/Husky Abyss Psycho>

Level 5 ONLY, Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

Name: Husky Abyss Psycho

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: The Abyss

Physical Description: 6'2, strong physical build, pain resistant (sometimes), [REDACTED]

Psychological Description: Fast learner, observant, intelligent, sentient

Disabilities: [REDACTED]

Skills/Attributes: Long lasting memory, works well under pressure, strange expertise with melee weaponry.

History: The following Information is for [REDACTED] Personnel, if you are found with this information without authorization you will be found and terminated: Husky Abyss Psycho, one of the first entities created from the abyss by the Empire, he is smarter and stronger than any other entity they've made from that place. Subject is capable of many things, such as using strange abilities with the use of void or abyssal energies. Subject is very dangerous with these abilities be very careful when testing. Subject has shown the ability to survive what would normally end in instant lethality, notes changed to use higher caliber stunning weapons to detain. During the date [REDACTED] Subject has shown the need to no longer eat, drink, or sleep, further testing has shown this true.  Subject has shown the ability to overpower some of the strongest sith we have for testing purposes, further testing needed to find subjects limits. Subject 0501 has been sent to the ISD Gaminglight to further testing with other people, so far six people have been killed, but it is predicted more will die if measures aren't taken.

Relatives: None as far as it is known 😃

< HATES >

People being inconsiderate

People attempting to push him to his limits

Bringing up the experiments done on him in the past

People calling him Experiment 0501

< DISLIKES >

Other abyss entities

Being forced to use his abilities when he doesn't want to

Being questioned randomly about things he doesn't care about

Being made a fool of

< NEUTRAL >

Inquisitorious: They are seen as people he can minorly trust.

Death Troopers: He feels a minor connection to them, but he can't figure it out.

High Command: [REDACTED]

Senior High Command: [REDACTED]

< LIKES >

Death Trooper II7: Seen as a good friend and trustworthy ally.

Purge Trooper Grizzly, Mork, Bink, and Atomic: Seen as friends.

Inquisitor Shizuku, Light, and Suki: Seen as good friends.

Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother, 2nd Sister, 7th Sister: Trustable allies.

< LOVES >

[REDACTED]

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.) <- This is serious, please do not use the information read here against me ICly.

Trophies (Prized activities/possessions): Operation Blackbird, Operation Hammer Down, Operation Black Sun, Operation World Ender.

Additional Comments: Abilities that this characters story speaks about aren't used in RP without the consent of players it is being used on. In no way do I intend to power play or use my characters perks to give myself an advantage. They are simply there to add more detail and story to the character in question. Either way hope you enjoyed my characters backstory and hope to see you in the server, have a wonderful day =).

• Heart-Eyes 1

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright