Disguise Vendor [Denied]

SethyTheSasquatch

What do you want to see?:

If it was at all possible, it would be nice to a disguise vendor for the civilian population of the server. This vendor would be used to disguise the player as a select few types of troopers, no black/spec ops troopers. 

Why should we add it?:

I think this should be added as it would be a different type of experience for people who play a lot of civilian/rebel types of roles. They could infiltrate the ISD with certain jobs, such as a trooper, shock trooper, 501st, medical etc etc. I would also suggest that these jobs allow restraints, where the disguised rebel can kidnap troopers who are not careful and take there guns as a reward for infiltrating the ISD and successfully luring a trooper to a secluded area and kidnapping them.

What are the advantages of having this?:

This would be a new and in my opinion, exciting way to roleplay, it would promote better teamwork within battalions as troopers wouldn't want to be alone as they may get kidnapped. Although I am not in Shock, and wouldn't want to suggest what is or isn't good for them, I personally think it would be good for shock as it would allow them to hunt more people who may be suspicious on the ISD. Alongside this, it would also be very good for Inferno Squad, as they would be more incentivised to find possible disguised troopers to help contain the amount of kidnappings. This would also promote more guarding on the ISD, this would give people more of a reason to guard key areas of the ISD, such as the EC along with asking for more ID's within the ISD to make sure everyone is who they say they are.

Who is it mainly for?:

This would be mainly for Civilians, however, as stated prior, it would effect the entire ISD. 

Extra Information:

Just to clarify, these disguise vendors would only allow certain disguises, as listed above. Any spec ops or black ops battalions/sub battalions would not be listed in this vendor. Alongside any high ranking individuals as this would be too overpowered. Also, with this job it would be wise to make the key card show the player as a disguised trooper. Because if they get asked for there ID it would be unrealised for them to have a fully working ID.

Links to any content:

Unfortunately I am unaware of any content. If I have missed any content please post below 🙂

Edited by SethyTheSasquatch

Apparently I need to put something here. 

23 minutes ago, Bub said:

It sounds like a fun idea but i don't really see a usefull purpose for this since when engaging in combat it would only create confusion and chaos. 
- support for me 

It does sound really cool but like Bub said, it would just make confusion and chaos 

• Sad 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)