6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next DT VCMDR

• Yes (please explain)
    • No (please explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Mike/MK3/SV02

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander for this branch because, I believe I can bring experience to the current command team, which is a valuable asset to any team, I also LOVE the Death Troopers they have been a wonderful team for me and have been there for me when I needed it most and I want to help further my Career within DT and be that person for others that the current and past command team has been for me to someone else. If I am selected for this position, I will do everything that is required of me and anything extra that is requested of me. I also have a skill for leading and I believe that would make me an excellent candidate for the VCMDR Position, some of my biggest achievements on this server happened while I was VCMDR of SF in that 3-4 month period I helped reformat all of the battalion Documents, brought back having a battalion ceremony every 1-2 months, and created the Titan Squadron [T2] job for SF, wrote all of the documents, and made the job post format for Jabronie to upload.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

932.5 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch is to supervise and lead the branch by example, other IMPORTANT purposes and duties of a Vice Commander are to maintain and keep up with the battalion's documents this includes but is not limited to assisting with Roster Updates, SOP Updates, Battalion Updates, and the Forums Side checking the forums at least 2-3 times a week for active Applications and gauging the responses and the contents of said applications to bring to the rest of the command team to provide judgement on the application. Another purpose of a VCMDR is to ensure that battalion operations are running smoothly and efficiently, this includes promoting activity, hosting SIMs and Trainings for your battalion, and planning Missions to keep your troops engaged and entertained while online. One of the most important jobs of a VCMDR is to maintain discipline within your battalion, making sure your troops aren’t Minging on job or even off the job, up keeping a professional standard especially for the Death Troopers since we are a SeriousRP battalion and we only take the best, the ways you can do this is through either counseling (having a conversation with them and explaining what they did wrong and some ideas on how to fix it in the future), a Warning (if counseling didn’t work be more stern and tell them they need to get it together or else they will get in trouble), a Formal Strike on the roster, and depending on severity Removal from the battalion (these should be kept in mind the whole time depending on severity you may skip directly to a strike or removal if deemed necessary by the command team)

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? 

I believe you should trust me to be a Vice Commander for DT because Within DT I am currently a LTCOL and the Seeker Vice Lead. Outside of DT I have already been the SF Vice Marshall [VCMDR Equivalence], a ST Major, and I believe I carry the necessary experience to conduct myself in a matter appropriate of a Vice Commander especially that of a Redacted Battalion that requires Seriousness at all times in game. Another reason you should trust me is even for OOC reasons, I am currently an Admin, GM V, and a Forums Diplomat, meaning no matter what I do I do it correctly to the best of my abilities not cutting corners just to get it done faster

7. How often can you be Online? 

I am very Active, I am reachable anytime through discord and almost anytime within TS as I have the Mobile app, In-Game wise I am on at least 2-3 times for several hours in a 3-day period, If you look at my battlemetrics [Linked within the DT Roster] you will see my activity is of expected of a Vice Commander.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

I do not have any on ImperialRP

on SCPRP i have 3 from about 2 years ago

FailRP | LTAP

NLR

FailRP

More Information available upon request.

I would like to thank you for reading and taking my application into consideration for the position of Death Trooper Vice Commander.

Edited by Mike
Expanding Application

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

Good player, has dedication, decent app, well known and is already a great DT as well

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

4 hours ago, RussTime said:

Good player, has dedication, decent app, well known and is already a great DT as well

+ support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

You are one of the best DT members I have interacted with I think that you are fit for the position, nothing against you but I think that this application is a little bit short is descent and all, but I will advise you to improve it more.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+ Support 

I would have liked to see more effort put into your application but with that being said I feel like a application doesn't prove wither you will be a good member of a command team or not. You have been a good member of DT and a good command officer. I believe if you got this position you would make a good vice commander. 

Good Luck

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

Update

Added onto application to go further in detail

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

5 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

I would have liked to see more effort put into your application but with that being said I feel like a application doesn't prove wither you will be a good member of a command team or not. You have been a good member of DT and a good command officer. I believe if you got this position you would make a good vice commander. 

Good Luck

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

17 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Support 

Good Luck

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/21/2022 at 11:31 AM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

You are one of the best DT members I have interacted with I think that you are fit for the position, nothing against you but I think that this application is a little bit short is descent and all, but I will advise you to improve it more.

Current:  DT SC01

On 9/21/2022 at 11:31 AM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

• Bon locked this topic