Husky SGM app

HuskyLover

In-game name: Husky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160897267

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: USER, GMVII, 

How long have you been Gamemaster: Around 3-4 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): 0

How much time do you have on the server?: Over 4-5 months

How well do you know the LORE?: Not too well, but I believe I know the servers lore a bit. Though I am interested in learning more about it, I plan to do research on Starwars entirely when I get the time to during school hours.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I believe I can assist this team a lot, considering I'm always on and willing to help out. I'm available at anytime allowing me to always be there to assist any GMs with any activities or events if they need help. By becoming a SGM, I believe I can make myself have more ability to assist others when it comes to practically anything, such as trainings or even getting people to join the GM team. I want to help as much as possible pretty much to sum it up.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: People know me in the server and know that I would never abuse my powers, I'm someone who makes sure that others as well aren't abusing their powers and are doing things they're supposed to and keeping them from doing things they aren't supposed to be doing or are even allowed to. If I become a SGM I can vow on my position in the GM team and my position as staff that I would never abuse the powers granted to me if I was given this rank. All I wish to do is support the team I love and help it grow further.

Have you mastered ULX?: yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I've started planning them and doing them quite a lot.

Give an example of a mega event: Operation Blackhawk. Imperials on the ISD are sent down to Tatooine to take out a rebel base that has been making a mass amount of weapons and other resources for the rebel army. Imperials are ambushed once they arrive by Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca after making their way into the canyon. With these highly wanted criminals here, the Empire steps up its attack to try and capture them, only to realize they have been surrounded by rebel forces and must fight their way out to survive. Once they defeat the rebels they will be forced to retreat where they will be chased back onto the ISD. Once on the ISD, a rebel fleet will appear from hyperspace and quickly destroy the Pandora. The rebel fleet will send everything it has at the imperials to take out the ISD and end the Imperial army on board the ISD. The Empire will battle with everything it has to keep their lives, eventually defeating the rebels and taking down any capital ships or flagships in the air space.

How active can you be: I'm on practically every day.

Extra: Hope you all have a wonderful time.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

Amazing events, great guy, good staff as well 

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Massive +Support

-Very Experienced GM

-Good Quality Events

-Always Open To Help Others

-Ambition to grow the team

The Mega Event could be more spaced out and divided into different sections (Plan 1 And Plan 2)
Make a section stating GMs and Actors.
( this is just a suggestions nothing thats gonna affect the +support )

I have personally worked with him doing events, and he is an amazing guy, he's 100% ready for this position

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Massive Mega +Support

Where do I begin? This man had focused his time on the Server to being a GM, a good one at that.  He helps out with other GMs with their events if they need; Actors, NPC Management, Actor Management, Dupes and Much more. Whenever there isn’t a sit that he is capable of taking then he is roleplaying on the ISB job and he is providing small interactions that keep the troops occupied in between activities.

I’ve also never seen him drop out of character and he has been aiding other GMs with any form of event. Also, his events are of very good quality so I think he will be a valued addition to the SGM Team and he is very capable of the Position. 

I’m looking forward to seeing Deputy Director Husky.

spacer.png

18 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

Massive Mega +Support

Where do I begin? This man had focused his time on the Server to being a GM, a good one at that.  He helps out with other GMs with their events if they need; Actors, NPC Management, Actor Management, Dupes and Much more. Whenever there isn’t a sit that he is capable of taking then he is roleplaying on the ISB job and he is providing small interactions that keep the troops occupied in between activities.

I’ve also never seen him drop out of character and he has been aiding other GMs with any form of event. Also, his events are of very good quality so I think he will be a valued addition to the SGM Team and he is very capable of the Position. 

I’m looking forward to seeing Deputy Director Husky.

Everything I would have said is beautifully said by Jack! Husky is a very valued member of the GM team in my opinion, and more than deserves a shot at being a SGM! 

Apparently I need to put something here. 

• Crunch locked this topic