Should I become Staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Slasher

What is your steam name?: Slasher0925

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:580812600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do I have been staff on this server about 3 times I think

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about 35 weeks

What date did you make your forums account? September 4, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

949405760_Screenshot(1367).thumb.png.8eb2661842c56fe07824cd753711b91a.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this staff rank because I have been staff before many times on this server about 3 I think. Another reason I think I deserve the rank of Tmod is because of my activity I am on when I can be on. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know all of the rules. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know how to handle situations and stay calm in them. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I have not been warned in awhile. Another reason I think I deserve this rank is because I know when to warn someone and when not to warn someone and when to jail someone or just to give out a verbal warning. Another reason I think I deserve Tmod is because I try to be as unbiased as possible. Another reason I think I should be a Tmod is because I listen to my higher ups and when they tell us get on or when there is a staff sit up I get on and take it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was Mass RDMing and I bring them up to a admin sit and all they do is curse at me I would tell them to stop cursing at me and if they didn't stop I would gag them and the person mass rdmed so I would tell them I am warning them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss them I would issue the warn for Mass RDM|Staff Diss and then get a higher up to go ban the person.

forgot to make a poll thats why I edited it

Edited by Slasher
Forgot to add something

i dont care GIF 

After intensive review, your application is very decent the only issue is the question where it asks about why you'd deserve the staff rank I think it's a little bit messy but I understand the general concept Your RDM question is very well written,  I have never had any bad interactions with you from all the sits I have had with you have shown vast knowledge of the rules and I definitely think you deserve an opportunity 

With that you have my 

+Support 

P.S This took me 22 mins If its hard to read im sorry 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support

You seem that you could be a good addition to the Staff Team there are some messy things on this application but is understandable event though I'm form ImperialRP and I don't know you personally I will be giving you my +Support based of what other people are saying about you.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

10 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

After intensive review, your application is very decent the only issue is the question where it asks about why you'd deserve the staff rank I think it's a little bit messy but I understand the general concept Your RDM question is very well written,  I have never had any bad interactions with you from all the sits I have had with you have shown vast knowledge of the rules and I definitely think you deserve an opportunity 

With that you have my 

+Support 

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

With that you have my 

+Support 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

1 minute ago, Slasher said:

Sorry if its messy lmao I was tired when I made this

could of noted it -_- but anyway

MEGA +SUPPORT

+previous staff

+really good and kind and nice person

nobody remembers him on the team?

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Trumpo said:

+support

active

friendly

relaxed

Would be good to have on the team

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 9/21/2022 at 6:31 PM, soup95 said:

could of noted it -_- but anyway

MEGA +SUPPORT

+previous staff

+really good and kind and nice person

nobody remembers him on the team?

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC