Racc's Roleplay Resignation!!

99 dead raccoons

Hello everyone! It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I will be resigning from my current position as High Admiral. It has been a privilege to lead Naval alongside everyone in High Command, and to my Low Command team, thank you for the continuous hard work you have put in. Please continue your efforts. Do not fear too much though, as I will be joining the SMT team as the newest Head Admin, you'll see me still doin my normal shenanigans.

A few mentions from my time in RP:

SHC:
Bon - Thank you for all the opportunities you gave me, it has been a great privilege to work with you.
Bear - I have always had respect for you, you really are an incredible leader.
Mann - One of my closest friends since the days In DT, sorry for leaving, we had talked about this day coming but I didn't know it would be so soon. Please still play Apex with me.

SMT:
Beckett - Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I look forward to working with you.
Rux - Better than Nimo
Frog - You made me
Bop - Imy, you made me pt.2
NHC:
Proteus - You have what it takes to lead this branch man, I will still help in every way I can
Crunch - I missed you too much so I followed you.

IQHC:
Vertigo - Mad respect for you man, I have always looked to your work as an example.
Zabuza - One of the homies, back in the IPO guarding merger we killed that shit

AHC:
Starch - I love you
Suns - one of the OG homies ong 
Kio - Best of luck man, not everyone knows the work you put in
Bub - Future vader, best Marshall
Hex - Miss the medical days

DT Command:
Dark - You got this man, I see you goin far.
Chief - Keep up that passion my man, always enjoy working with you.
Don't kill my baby<3

DT:
I love you all. Each and every one of you.

All Naval:
Thank you for your hard work and dedication under me, I truly cherished every moment.

High Admiral Racc, signing off.

• Sad 3
  • Heart-Eyes 2

our arranged marriage is going so well

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Thank you for teaching me about HCOM, I'll take it all with me moving forward. And I must say:

It's Fleetin Time!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

Baby Reaction GIF

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

It's sad to see you leave man, Grand Moff Racc will never come 😢 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF