scp-082 has been fucked [Completed]

Reede

Post name: “General Suggestion -  You have fucked the scp-082

What are you suggesting? -  That we add a rule that he can kill anyone who disrespects him like i been allowed to do every time i have played him

the only reason he dissects at dinner as  he usually kept in his containment and not let out but on the server they let him roam and it states at any moment he can attack if someone is rude  and i am sure he's sensitive and no one knows what will set him off he's like a loose cannon

How would this change better the server? -  make his job better once again as its now shit

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggest 

https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-082

Please not i play this job every time i am on i love playing as it its the only job i play on the server anymore

Edited by Reede

18 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Right now it is just too hyper specific to the point of restricting any sort of RP on the job

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

On 9/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Right now it is just too hyper specific to the point of restricting any sort of RP on the job

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support

he is quite higher specific please buff tysm

(i thought you fucked SCP-082 quite a choice of words for the title my friend)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 9/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||