Dark's Ban Appeal- Accepted

darkstarson12

1. Steam Name: [GL] Dark

2. Ingame Name: DT Vice Commander BR0 / UNO

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:604406837

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Rux

6. Reason for Ban: Exploiting 

7. Dispute: I was capturing flags by switching on and off job to capture the flag, making GC. I honestly had no clue it was against any sort of rule or was considered as exploiting to do that, and I would never have done it in the first place had I known it was. I would never do anything to harm the community, and I honestly thought it was just something to do while hanging out and talking to a few friends. I've read the MOTD back to front several times, and my ban reason is not explained anywhere inside the doc. There is no explanation to expand upon what "exploiting" even is, nor is the word "exploit" even in the document. I understand what I did was wrong in hindsight, but I truly did not believe I was breaking any server rules, and I would never violate any server rules. I greatly apologize for my actions, and it would never happen again.

Edited by darkstarson12

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+ Support

Dark wasent trying to harm anyone or the server. They where just trying to make money. There also isint any clean rules about these flags on the MOTD. In my eyes dark should be unbanned 

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

41 minutes ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

Dark wasent trying to harm anyone or the server. They where just trying to make money. There also isint any clean rules about these flags on the MOTD. In my eyes dark should be unbanned 

I do agree with this but I do hope now that you understand how that could be taken as exploiting. I personally would have asked someone about it first.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

49 minutes ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

I agree with this fully

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

1 hour ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

1 hour ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

+support 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

1 hour ago, JackForPrez said:

+++Mega Support

This man was one of the best members of Ti-23 and he has done so much for DT as a whole. He helped get a ridiculous amount of members over the past few weeks. I understand he is in the Wrong but you cannot ignore his past endeavours. He's helped constant new enlisted and ncos and has helped me as a character. 

He is a very helpful member to the community and i think it would be ill advised if he were not unbaned.

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

2 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

There also isnt any clean rules about these flags

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander