Tuna's Ban Appeal- Accepted

The Best Tuna

1. Steam Name: [GL] Tuna The Great  

2. Ingame Name: TMO CPO Salmon, F16 or Tuna

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156005195

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Bub

6. Reason for Ban: Exploiting 

7. Dispute: I honestly did not know that putting a tac down to switch jobs to make money off of the canon flag would get me in trouble. I was just trying to make some money for sims. I didn't see any rules about it in the MOTD and no one said hey if you keep doing that you will get banned. I didn't even know I was getting banned until I got back on several how later.  I have been a very active member of this community for a while now I would not have done anything intentionally to break any server rules. I love this server and everyone in it. I know now that I did wrong and I'm sorry. I will never do anything like this again. Thank you to whom ever is taking the time out to read this and understand even if this gets denied I hold no ill will against anyone. I understand I did wrong. 

Edited by The Best Tuna

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

+ support 
knowing tuna he wouldn't do anything that directly breaks any rules I believe if tuna knew that what he was doing was against rules he would have stopped the instance he knew I think that a ban was overkill and and a verbal would suffice.

Over all a ban for this is overkill!

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

++++ Major Mega Support

This Man Made Me.

Ima share something real personal but its worth it for this man. When I had cancer this man supported me to the end of the earth. I joined this server because I couldn't go out, I couldn't go to work and I was loosing it. When I joined Shock Vice Commander Tuna (at the time) immediately understood and made me feel welcome to the community. He helped me puss forward ideas that everyone didn't care about but he had the compassion to care for the New players, enlisted and he put the world into Shock. 

When I followed him to DT he showed me the same care and compassion and explained it to my commanders. He also was the most committed member to Ti -23 he was the best M36 and one of the Greatest F16s. This mad is the shit. He cares for people and is a very committed member of DT to the Server.

SMT please, this man has changed the server for me and helped me when i couldn't even look at my own Girlfriend. I understand he's in the wrong but please consider this.

I Love this Fish.

Edited by JackForPrez

spacer.png

2 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+ support 
knowing tuna he wouldn't do anything that directly breaks any rules I believe if tuna knew that what he was doing was against rules he would have stopped the instance he knew I think that a ban was overkill and and a verbal would suffice.

I agree with this fully

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

2 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+ support 

Same thing as I said on Darks appeal but only part I dont agree with on this comment is "Over all a ban for this is overkill!". Stuff like this isnt overkill for a ban but maybe a ban for a day would be a good amount.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

3 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+ support 

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+ support 

+support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

1 hour ago, JackForPrez said:

++++ Major Mega Support

This Man Made Me.

Ima share something real personal but its worth it for this man. When I had cancer this man supported me to the end of the earth. I joined this server because I couldn't go out, I couldn't go to work and I was loosing it. When I joined Shock Vice Commander Tuna (at the time) immediately understood and made me feel welcome to the community. He helped me puss forward ideas that everyone didn't care about but he had the compassion to care for the New players, enlisted and he put the world into Shock. 

When I followed him to DT he showed me the same care and compassion and explained it to my commanders. He also was the most committed member to Ti -23 he was the best M36 and one of the Greatest F16s. This mad is the shit. He cares for people and is a very committed member of DT to the Server.

SMT please, this man has changed the server for me and helped me when i couldn't even look at my own Girlfriend. I understand he's in the wrong but please consider this.

I Love this Fish.

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

+ support 

Overkill.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander