• No (if so explain)

In-game name: Rusty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534835816

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: DT SSGT and 69th PFC

Have you donated to the server?:Apprentice, tac insert, and imperial commandos 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:I have not

How much time do you have on the server?: Around 3-4 weeks ingame time

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know most of the original trilogy but I can always learn more

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to join the GM team for a few reasons. One: I want to pump out fun events during times when the server isn't active so that people may have fun at all times of the day and not have to wait till around evening time to have events going on. Two: I want to bring down the time GM tickets stay up so that they get taken as fast as staff tickets. Three: I want to gain more experience about the many tools and commands that exist on the server. Four: I want to further my helpfulness toward the server and its players

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:since I am not very good with long paragraphs and usually when I try it ends up bulky so I will be listing off reasons. Reason One: I have been staff twice including this time and once back in march of this year. Reason Two: I can be really active on the GM job doing 3 events almost every single day due to the fact that I have plenty of free time and have almost nothing to do with it besides playing GL. Reason Three: I have been trusted for many ranks on the server such as CPT in shock(during my original time on the server), NCO in DT, Seeker in DT, Shadow Guard in RG(during my original time on the server), and Moderator twice. That is why I think I should be trusted for gamemaster

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Staff commands such as !cloak, !goto, and !bring, yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:No but I wish to learn

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[On-ship]: A Pirate Ship hyperspaces in telling the ISD they have come to take over there ship little does the ISD know that the pirates have been hired by rebels to steal some imperial intel which could tip the scale in the rebels favor, after the ISD fight off the pirates the pirates call in rebel reinforcements to aid in there battle once the pirates realize its a losing battle they hyperspace away leaving the rebels to fight for themselves after the rebels lose they try to hyperspace away but get shot down.

[Off-ship]"hello this is ISB Agent Rusty requesting landing in MHB for a mission briefing" Once ISB Agent Rusty lands in MHB he requested for all troopers to come to the MHB for a mission briefing once all troops arrive ISB Agent Rusty explains that there is a drug shipment facility on Hoth that the rebels are using to receive income for there weapons and vehicles he explains that this is a thorn in the empires side and it needs to be removed once he is done debriefing he chooses a ground command after he tells SF to setup transport for all the troops after the troops land on planet and clear out the facility of any rebel guards a ship hyperspaces in above and drops multiple drop pods into the ground after a hard fought battle the ground troopers manage to blow up the ship and take transports back to the ISD

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!give @ rw_sw_e11d
!give ^ rw_sw_e11d
!give rusty rw_sw_e11d

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
!model ^ (model name)
!model @ (model name)
!model rusty (model name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes multiple times

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

Good sized app, good staff member as well, knows what’s expected of him, good event ideas different than the basic ones also.

+ support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

10 hours ago, RussTime said:

Good sized app, good staff member as well, knows what’s expected of him, good event ideas different than the basic ones also.

+ support

I agree with everything said here!!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

16 hours ago, RussTime said:

+ support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 9/20/2022 at 6:45 PM, RussTime said:

+ support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/20/2022 at 11:45 AM, RussTime said:

+ support

+ Support as well

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

• Crunch locked this topic