Ammonium's Warn Appeal

Ammonium

Your In-game Name: Ammonium

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189379999

The admin's name in-game: Spixe

What warning did you receive: Formal

When did you receive this warning(stated on the system): Sunday, Sep 18 

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was tired on sunday and me and a lambda-9 were chilling when he stated he was bored so i told him "I could give you something to do!" jokingly and I didn't hear exactly what he said, after a few seconds it became a 1v1 and I was like "Oh I'll PM the guy I can pay him for anything and he can ignore his NLR since we were joking" and the admin sit was made. (Sorry its not perfect, I was really tired and this is all I remember)

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe it was taken to an extreme because In the clip below there was text logs from me and him saying "Oh it's a funny joke If i can be returned to armory" Which is where i thought the sit would end, i would pay him back, and its a verbal. It didn't end that way and after a bit of silence and the admin asking for my steamID, it turned into a formal. I understand that it can be a formal but with what was said in the clip and when we were discussing civilly about the situation to the admin why it evolved into this. I didn't want to argue with the admin on why it was a formal when he said this, but I decided I think its a reasonable appeal to make here. For some reason the guy just wasn't returned or it wasn't heard but I believe it was just not heard by him.

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/BtzpjV2vggzbT/d1337dpBgsrK?invite=cr-MSx1OG8sMTI5MDM3OTcs

So what happened is cyanide made a sit for RDM. When I took it he was very upset and was not okay with it. He was very upset he lost all his stuff and had to walk back. The clip that is shown is just cyanide saying it would be a joke if he didn't have to buy all his stuff back and walk back. Considering that the reporter was clearly upset I found it was appropriate for a formal warn.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, WxvySpixe said:

So what happened is cyanide made a sit for RDM. When I took it he was very upset and was not okay with it. He was very upset he lost all his stuff and had to walk back. The clip that is shown is just cyanide saying it would be a joke if he didn't have to buy all his stuff back and walk back. Considering that the reporter was clearly upset I found it was appropriate for a formal warn.

-support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

3 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, I think a verbal would have been enough

+Support

Seems like a honest mistake, and it also seems like the reporter just wanted to get Ammonium in trouble. Also Ammonium has had a clean record and reputation throughout his time on GL, and a formal warning seems a bit harsh.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

5 hours ago, WxvySpixe said:

Yea rather if its a first warn or not based of the information spixe said I agree with the action taken -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

nah mate you 100% deserved this warn very real yes big 100% REAL -support from me gamer

+support stinky ammonium should've gotten a verbal

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.