Should I get SNR Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Retro

What is your steam name?: [GL]Retro

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575330361

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I am currently a mod on Policerp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Somewhere in 2021 or near the start of 2022

What date did you make your forums account? February 8(2022)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User(Mod)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2863884426  

What rank are you applying for? Snr Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Trumpo(Admin) Ridgeland(Admin) MyanDaBeast (Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) As a mod who has stayed the rank of "Mod" for around 4 months now, I believe I know how to handle majority of sits in a mature manner.
Another reason that I believe I should get the rank of "Senior mod" is because I can help get rid of rulebreakers(if they do stuff to get a ban)for a little until a higher ranking gets on to ban them for a longer time.
I enjoy helping others whilst also getting rid of rulebreakers/minges to make the server/community a better place for others.
With the rank of "Senior mod", I know the Motd very well, and I am continually learning more about rules that I don't understand.
As a staff member that has been the rank of "Mod" for 4 months, I have responded to a lot of questions that people have had which is one of the reasons why I joined the staff team(to help others). 
I am a very nice person, and I respect everyone on the server no matter what situation that they might be in.
During the week in the early/late parts of the day I usually hop on and help with sits(questions, etc), I help out other staff members in sits that they may not know how to handle correctly, and when they don't understand the sit in a whole.
With the rank of "Senior mod" I can help others in the weekdays in the early/late part of the day, and during those weekdays my goal is to 1 help other staff members with decision making and sits and 2 make this community a better place.
I am also trusted within the community to handle sits well and quickly.
I understand the staff handbook fully and understand if I break any rule within the handbook I could face consequences.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If I brought someone to a sit for MRDM and all they did was curse at me I would first Gag them, and explain the situation to them so they know what they did(MRDM | Staff diss). Then I would check their warns(see if they had any previous for MRDM/Staff diss) if they did have any previous warn/warnings for MRDM/Staff diss I would then warn them for what they did(MRDM | Staff diss), jail them for 600 seconds, then I would call for a admin+ to ban them for 1 week or a higher jail time if no admin+ was on, then I would ban them for 12 hours, and then make a ban extension request on the forums.

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

2 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

Fairly "Active"

Really nice 

Helpful when it comes to sits 

I'm a Senior Admin from ImperialRP and I don't know you personally, I will be saying this.

From what other people say and because they trust you as they seem confident that you could move up a rank on the Staff Team and because you seem committed to do better and work harder, I will be giving you my +Support.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Heart-Eyes 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, Iceberkk said:

I'm a Senior Admin from ImperialRP and I don't know you personally, I will be saying this.

From what other people say and because they trust you as they seem confident that you could move up a rank on the Staff Team and because you seem committed to do better and work harder, I will be giving you my +Support.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by RussTime
Removed unneeded quote

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

-nice person to begin with

-mature

-good luck!

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

On 9/19/2022 at 5:57 PM, soup95 said:

+support

+helps peppole wayy to fast

+ way to kind

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC