Chris M's Trial Gamemaster Application

Chris M.

In-game name:  Apprentice I Chris | ST PVT Chris 2478

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92270973

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice I And Stormtrooper Private Since I Have Just Returned From Being Gone

Have you donated to the server?: Yes I Have For The Rank Of Apprentice

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I Have Not And Do Not Plan On Being banned What So Ever

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No I Have Not Received Any Warnings And Do Not Plan On Gaining Any

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 Days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I Understand The Star Wars Lore Quite Well We Are In The Imperial Era On The Ship Known As The Chimera Commanded By Grand Admiral Thrawn We Are In A Constant Fight With The Rebellion And Always Looking For The Upper Hand We Are Before The Destruction Of The First Deathstar As Grand Moff Tarkin Is Still Alive But We Are Past The Rogue One Phase We Are Commanded For Events By The Help Of The Imperial Security Bureau A Imperial Intelligence Agency And Are Briefed And Debriefed By Them We Are Also In The Prescence Of The Emperor And His Loyal Apprentice Darth Vader And Assisted By The Inquisitors Led By The Grand Inquisitor And Lord Vader

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Would Like To Be Coming Back As A Gamemaster To Help The Server Enjoy Events And Enjoy Missions Even If They Are Just Passive Give Them Something To Do Such As Just Simple Prisoner Exchange Or Something Around Those Lines And Give The Player Base The Enjoyment Of Winning And Loosing But Those Are The Tides Of War As Well As Possibly Create Storyline Events Or Campaign That Is Made Into A Series For The Server To Learn And Grow Together 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Feel Like I Should Be Trusted As A Gamemaster As I Was Once Trusted And The Only Reason I Am No Longer One Was Because Of A Incident In The Real World I never Abused My Power And Never Caused A Ruckus And Always Had great Votes When It Came To Feedback And Any Critics Was Always Welcomed I Was Always Wanting People To Tell Me If I Was Doing Something Wrong By any Rank I Never Was Told I Had A Great Standing And Held Loads Of Events For Players Through The Days And Now That I Don't have School I Can Focus On The Server And My Job Which Wont take Much Time At all

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I Am very Familiar With ULX As I have Done Development Work With It And Have Been Able To Learn A Lot With It And Have Been Able To Continue To Get Confrontable With The Commands And Know How To use Them All On Myself And On Other Players And Have Only Made Small Mistakes When Using It But They Were All Fixable Withing Seconds Of Being Done

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I Am I Was Once A Past Gaminglight Gamemaster Reaching The Rank Of GM 2 After My Computer Frying And Not Being Able To Access Anything And Loosing My 2FA And Arguing With Discord For 5 Month And Saving Up For A New Computer I Am Ready To Come Back And Make Great Events For Gaminglight Some Other Servers I Have Been A Gamemaster For Is Icefuse Clone Wars RP When I Achieved The Rank of Senior Moderator I Joined Gamemaster Team And Hosted Events For The Players As Well As Defined Networks Doing A Variety Of Off-Ship On-Ship Combat And Some Other Things Such As Trainings And Tryouts I Also Have Been A Senior Gamemaster On The Server Known As Spraven gaming Hosting Events On There Imperial Server And Teaching Newer GM's How To Host Events

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

[ On Ship Event: A Slave Trader Has Captured Three Slaves And Got Off Course And Ended Up In A Imperial Air Space They Were Told To Identify Their Self And Explain There Manifest The Slaver Was Scared Because He Was Taking Tuskan Raiders From The Planet Of Tatooine And Taking Them To The Mines Of Kessel For Money And Know That Slaving Was Illegal In The Galactic Empire So He Tried To Fly Away And Got Tractor Beamed In And Once He Was Boarded The Three Slaves Came Out With Him And The Slaver Just Explained He Was Taking Them Somewhere For Business But The ISD Did Not Find That Fitting Enough And Used Translators To Get The Full Story After They Got The Full Story The Slave Trader Tried To Escape By Running And Hiding And Had A Blaster Trying To Take The Ship Down But With The Help Of The Tuskens They Found Him And Arrested Him And Returned The Tuskens Back To Tatooine ]

[ Off-ship Event: The ISB Have Informed ISD Chimera That There Is A Insurgent On The Planet Of Daref And That They Are To be Found And Eliminated And Take There Leader Captive When They First get There The Sand Storm is Brutal Making It hard For Them To See But They Found Cover And Made A F.O.B  In There And Marked Where They Were And How Far The Insurgents Were And How To Approach When The Scouts Find The Base They See That The Insurgents have Not Only Been There For Years But Are Holding Imperial Citizens And Officers As Prisoners So That makes The Plan More Risky Making This A Search And Rescue Mission Finding The Prisoners Taking Out The Insurgents And Then Capturing The Commander  ] 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I Do It Is Very Simple With The !give Command You Type The Give {Name} And {Weapon Code} To Give Someone A Weapon If They Are Right Next To You, You Can Do Instead Of There Name @ And If You Are Wanting To target Yourself Remove Name And Replace It With ^ Its A Very Simple Process That Is Easy To Teach And learn For Anyone New Or Old 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes You Would First Go Into The Q Menu And Select A Model You Want Then Do !model {Name} {Model Path} And It Would Model Them If You Want To Model Yourself You Can Use Your name Or You Can Do The ^ Symbol if You Are Wanting To Target Someone Infront Of You, You Can Use The Name Or The @ Symbol

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I Have And I Understand Them To The Fullest And Am Ready To Resume My Duties As A Gamemaster

17 hours ago, Bub said:

+support 

Beautifull application, even tho you recently (re)joined you took the time to make a good application. This shows some dedication.

Good luck!

I agree with Bub

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/19/2022 at 7:26 PM, Bub said:

+support 

Beautifull application, even tho you recently (re)joined you took the time to make a good application. This shows some dedication.

Good luck!

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

On 9/19/2022 at 7:26 PM, Bub said:

+support 

Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 9/20/2022 at 1:26 AM, Bub said:

+support 

Good luck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic