• Head Admin

1. Questions: I have none at this time

2. Your In-game: Khan and Core

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78643653

4. The admin's name in-game: Start/ GL Death

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): GL Death

6. What warning did you receive: NITRP, Staff diss, ARDM

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Picture Below

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I was neither told of this warn and have made it a pride of honor that I have no warns and intend to keep that record clean. I hold myself to a high standard and would do none of these things individually, let alone all together. On the record, I have been banned 3 times because someone used the name Core instead of the ACTUAL banees name and they were swiftly removed and I think those may have been from that time.

9. Any extra information:

Screenshot (315).png

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

As of 14:53 EST on 19SEP22: NO SUPPORT (Neither - nor +)

I would like to hear from @deathday88 (Start).

Also, I want to know when Start was originally removed before his most recent return.
In regards to those bans, you could make a separate appeal to see if you could get them removed.

Before I declare support one way or the other, I would like to see more info from both sides.
I understand you stated your case, but for instance it took roughly 2 months for you to report this though I'm aware people don't check their warns frequently especially if they've been adhering to the MOTD and other guidelines.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

Just as Chief said, I would also like to see from the Staffs POV but also if you do happen to have any other info/ evidence of the sit that would be great and would help your situation out a lot.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, Master Chief said:

As of 14:53 EST on 19SEP22: NO SUPPORT (Neither - nor +)

I would like to hear from @deathday88 (Start).

Also, I want to know when Start was originally removed before his most recent return.
In regards to those bans, you could make a separate appeal to see if you could get them removed.

Before I declare support one way or the other, I would like to see more info from both sides.
I understand you stated your case, but for instance it took roughly 2 months for you to report this though I'm aware people don't check their warns frequently especially if they've been adhering to the MOTD and other guidelines.

Agree on what he said, next time pls check your warn list because if it too long, staff might not be able to do anything about it

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander