Addition of Staff Report Section for ImperialRP- Denied

Darby

Hello,

This suggestion is more of a change for QoL of ImperialRP players. This is due to the ImperialRP Administrative part of the forums not having a section solely for staff reports unlike the other two servers that have staff report sections. Currently ImperialRP uses the report center for staff reports.

I understand that ImperialRP players and its Senior Management Team are coping with the current system but believe that this added change will assist in further sorting of the reports which may allow players to file staff reports and SMT to review and decide on said reports easier than it currently is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

As the SMT member of ImperialRP that is assigned to the Report Center, personally I do not see this change as necessary. I am able to distinguish between staff and player reports just fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 4 months later...

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017