MrAero's Application for Chaos Insurgency

MrAero

In-game Name:MrAero

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:422840914

DiscordID:Aero#6259

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?(7/10)

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) 

I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I'm good at fighting and lots of other things for example I'm pretty good at being sneaky so I could sneak SCP and D-Class. I think I would be a great help to the Chaos Insurgency and should be added to Chaos Insurgency. I think I would be a good Military because I've been playing shooter games most of my time on my computer and I've had my computer for a few years. I play shooters like Valorant and Rainbow Six Siege. I'm pretty ok at aiming, I hit most of my shots. In conclusion this is why I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency.  

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I don't really know because I don't know them. The only thing I would say is that I think I would be a great addon to CI.

How active can you be? Pretty Active. I just started school so maybe 1hour and 30 mins a day if Im not doing something 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role.  Chaosemote.JPG.fb844084cb7773a33e6dea3025f39ebe.JPG<--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic