Ammonium

Secret Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ammonium 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189379999

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinumimage.thumb.png.aa954435762178a8cababacdf6dd25f3.png

How long have you been playing on the server?: Over a year, joined 7/23/21

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0

Why do you want to join event team? : I have a dedication to join the event team, and It's been something on the backburner that I've thought about applying for. I want to enhance roleplay for others and give them new and fresh experiences to partake in, that incentivizes most of the branches to come around and partake. I want to bring more roleplay back into the server, which is a problem the server has been facing. My goal is to create passive RP so that the foundation can classify new SCPs and have hopefully good times trying to learn everything, really giving people the SCP realism as if the foundation is finding all these SCPs.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I've been trusted by plenty of members as an actor, and good friends with people all around the server. My warns can also prove that I've kept my nose clean and I haven't screwed up with anyone to ruin that reputation I've had. I think any + or - Supports may also do a good deal for me, but I can't rely on that given I don't know who reads these.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, I haven't been an admin on servers before so I'm not super familiar with the whole menu/addon. I think all good experience comes with time though, and I don't think having no previous staff experience should hold me back.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

SCP-4819 is a SAFE class human-like entity with the ability to procure basic items from it's hands at will (SCP-4819-A). SCP-4819-A objects not within 20m of SCP-4819 will turn into their basic elements, seperating like gases before dispersing entirely into the atmosphere. Any personnel who come in direct contact with SCP-4819 without proper protective material such as a hazmat suit or full body covering clothes will cause the person to [REDACTED] (It causes the person to suffer the same effects as SCP-4819-A, also causing audible and visible pain to SCP-4819). SCP-4819 will roam the facility or maybe end up in temporary containment, perhaps even falling to the hands of the Chaos Insurgency. Whenever SCP-4819 is dismissed to roam, it will attempt PassiveRP using its RP ability until a certain amount of time has passed, where it will either DIE or mysteriously vanish to end the event

Edited by Ammonium

+support

Good event idea and has been a good actor in my own events

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

Accepted!

Please contact a member of our Senior Event Team, All contact details of each personnel can be found in SCP-RP #event-announcements pinned!

~ SCP-RP Event Team Leader Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Dano locked this topic