RussTime 69TH Medical Corps Vice Commander Application

RussTime

Do I deserve to be a Vice Commander?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
69TH PRLM LTCOL RussTime 0385

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
69TH Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?
I want to be a Vice Commander of Medical because it has been one of my goals abet since I joined not only the server of reaching a high rank, but also has been my goal since I joined Medical. I have tried many times to prove myself worthy and am going to continue to show everyone that I can uphold a high position and help with some major problems that may pop up whenever they may. Another reason I want to be a Vice Commander is to prove to everyone that no matter if you start out with nothing, you can gain everything through hard work, perseverance, and leadership. This is something I take with me to ANY server I join and use it as a sort of mentality. Also to add along with my other reasons are that I have spent about 6 months in Medical and been raised by great people such as Hex, which was an amazing Commander and even Senior Commander when that was still a thing. With my knowledge about Medical, I feel like I can go even farther than expected and make a great Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
Around 3 weeks from the tab menu but around 5 months going off of my first join

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice commander for a branch?
To assist the Commander in doing roster updates and taking care of the battalion while they are away to make sure everything stays stable and does explode on fire. They also are tasked with managing some Officers in which will then possibly become also a Vice Commander in the future. Vice Commanders are there to guide them into what could be their future position and shape them into either a better officer or just a better person. With Vice Commanders, they will know a lot about the major things in a division and can always be able to answer a question anyone has or find out the answer. With them helping their command team in getting new people, training new officers or NCOs, and of course help run a battalion is a very big job for anyone to do. Finally by having a Vice Commander, it gives people a chance to show if they are good enough to lead a large amount of people and move into the world of possibly even being a Commander or maybe even a part of High Command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I feel that I should be trusted because not only of my experience in Medical, but also how I am towards others and how I am in all my other lives. As also an Admin in the server, I am entrusted to maintain a professional and orderly relationship with everyone no matter what. Another thing to note is that I have gained the trust of many different people and battalions. In the past I have been a Shock NCO twice, I am currently a high DT NCO, as well as me being a Vice Lead of Crimson Squad for IC while reaching the rank of 2LT. With these many feats have I gained trust from many people into which I have NEVER betrayed and will NEVER betray them and throw their trust away like it’s nothing. Finally with these to close out, I have been entrusted in leading a subdivision for over 3 months now and it has been doing amazing. The people are great and they trust me to lead them into a positive direction and make good choices for the sake of the Pararescue Squadron. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
Around a couple hours on week days but on weekends, around 6+. Time will fluctuate but I will definitely have time to play a pretty good amount.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
0, I am clean

Note: This was done on phone, there might be some mistakes I may have missed and which I will fix once I am on my PC. I will also be making the text easier to read and be adding a pole as well once I’m on my PC.

Edited by RussTime
Adding Pole

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+massive support.
1.Dependable
2.Great medic and would be a great addition to the command team.
3.App is well written
4.Nothing but good interactions.

Good luck RussTime!

• Like 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Dedicated and respected within Medical and Command

- Knows his stuff all around RP and Command wise

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Super Cool Dood

-Very Friendly

-Experienced 

-Great Application

• Like 1

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

+Support
Russtime is extremely qualified for this position. He has consistently shown high quality work as a member of the Medical Corps and is more than deserving of this position and he has my utmost support.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

4 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support
Russtime is extremely qualified for this position. He has consistently shown high quality work as a member of the Medical Corps and is more than deserving of this position and he has my utmost support.

• Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

11 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

Facts +1

• Like 1

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

16 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

100% agree with this.

• Like 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/19/2022 at 9:57 AM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 9/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 9/18/2022 at 1:03 PM, Bard said:

+massive support.
1.Dependable
2.Great medic and would be a great addition to the command team.
3.App is well written
4.Nothing but good interactions.

Good luck RussTime!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 9/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

Nice Guy thats very outgoing, GOOD LUCK

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 9/20/2022 at 2:03 AM, Crunch said:

+Support

On 9/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Amazing person

- Amazing application

You deserve it man!

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic