IC 1SGT 1987 Scooty Officer Application

Scooty

IC 1SGT 1987 Scooty Officer App  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am i ready for officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC SSS, DMS, CSVL 1SGT 4568|1987 Scooty|Blu

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): Never in almost 3 years now 

3. How many warnings do you have?: Zero

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): Among the best if not the best, I am almost always on the sever and if i’m not i can be in a moments notice.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: Crimson Squad Vice Lead, Demolitions Senior, Scout Sniper Senior

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: I wish to become and officer for IC again because i feel like i bring a large amount of activity to the branch. I’m almost always on hosting sims, tryouts, missions, making sure crimson stays full and active and also making sure that the enlisted stay happy and entertained with their time on the server to earn both rewards and promotions.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: I feel like I should be trusted as a IC officer not just because i was formerly a LTCOL in IC but also because i have proven my self to be very active to my current peers and have shown my ability to lead both battalion specific missions and events. I feel like my leadership skills will help in the guidance of our NCO core and help them better their selfs into becoming more than ready to move up to the officer core as well. I’ve also assisted my fellow ncos with missions and sims already due to myself having prior experience in the battalion. With the skills i have i also believe i can lead by example and show the enlisted not only how fun the battalion can be but also how serious we can be during events and missions.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer? : Bringing me back into the officer core of IC will bring a multitude of benefits. I have a lot of text documents, models, ideas and designs for IC due to my previous experience within the battalion. Some of which i have used already but most of which I am still making fine adjustments to so that they may help the battalion in any way shape or form. I take pride in my work in the battalion and ensure that each of the missions i host is thought out and makes a fun experience for the whole battalion if not the whole server. I also have some of the best activity as it currently stands so this will allow me to watch over enlisted and NCOs at all hours of the day and night!

Edited by Scooty
  • Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+support

My boy Scooty is pretty much always seen leading the commandos during events he is very good at leading people and he also helped teach me how to destroy drop pods when I was confused so yeah Scooty for WO let’s go.I guess his app is good as well I can’t read btw.

#RipRND you will be missed

1 hour ago, Warthog said:

+support

My boy Scooty is pretty much always seen leading the commandos during events he is very good at leading people and he also helped teach me how to destroy drop pods when I was confused so yeah Scooty for WO let’s go.I guess his app is good as well I can’t read btw.

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+support

Saw this app and had to support my boy, was an amazing command member on SCP and is someone who'll become a valuable asset to your command team if you accept this app.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

4 hours ago, Warthog said:

+support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support Scooty is one of the most active NCO's in IC. The fact that he is not an officer right now is honestly odd. He has the leadership skills. The willpower. The drive. What Is there not to like about him. He has been in many leadership roles before as past RRH in GL SCPRP and E11 in SCP RP, even a bass drummer in our highschool marching band. His charisma alone has most of us in IC ready to have him lead us. He is funny when he needs to be and serious when he needs to be. He is a perfect fit for Officer in IC.

+Support

This individual is a very active member of IC and I see him on all the time. He is also a very nice individual and always participates in Events and Missions.

Also, while I was on GM he was a pleasure to work with as a host of a mission. He understood that things take time and he gave me ample time to set it up. Overall, I think it would be sensible to make Scooty an Officer within IC due to his dedication to this server and community as a whole.

They will be lucky to have you.

spacer.png

Accepted.
              Please speak to a member of IC command for your training.