Mike’s Aviation Officer Application

Mike

What is your in-game name?: Mike

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464323748

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: TAO

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?: Kruvz

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

I can Improve the branch by being active and assisting the current SF command team and performing the day to day operations of an Aviation Officer which includes doing tryouts,SIMs, and other fun and engaging activities to help promote activity within the battalion

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe I should be trusted with AO as I have already been the Vice Marshall for SF and working in hand with AOs for several months I believe I carry the experience necessary to perform my duties as an AO and the background to be trusted for this position 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I believe as a prior SF Command member i have the most experience within this sector and I can help the most to help make SF active once again.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

the purpose within the branch is to provide support to the current command team and  to fulfill any obligations given to you by SF Command, Higher AOs, and Naval Command. Along with working side by side with SF and helping make it a more fun and enjoyable place

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

+support

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

Accepted 
Contact Admiralty for training

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

• Mike locked this topic