Security Roll Call 9/17/22 -> 10/01/22

Hex-G

Name: Senku

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:432587574

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): senku2#0709

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Jugg , riot, sniper , CCU , RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): N/a

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: When polish ver beastars vol 10?!??!?

• Angry 1

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

Name:Sophia Grey

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:1:615582614

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702):SophiaDark#6291

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: I have lots of fun 😛

Edited by Sophia Grey
Ranked up

Name: Killaz

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:228016409

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Killaz#4847

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot, Jugg, FTO, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I should retain my rank because I am based, and security needs based people in command or else it will be taken over by furries which will doom security, and that's no bueno. Luckily I am here to stop that from happening. As someone that was already in HCMD and previously wrongfully demoted, I am back for round two. This time I am not fucking around, I uphold my duty to the highest of standards. I don't just flash my rank at enlisted and NCOs (only occasionally). I make sure everyone is in line and that d-block is secure at all times. I promote the best of the best, and give severe booty spankings to the insubordinates. Without me, it'll only be a matter of time before HexG and Shafer become furries.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/a

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Chase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36216210

Discord ID: Pancakes#2724

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Juggernaut, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank: To start off I have remained an active member of Security throughout my time in it. I have been active in the FTO sub-branch and I have trained many people for Security & trained sergeants for FTO. I have also provided assistance to enlisted & sergeants ingame and assisted other command members with PTs and other matters. I have hosted multiple PTs and also have promoted people in Security if they were doing well & punished those who had broken the rules & minged. I have enjoyed being in Security very much & I intent to continue being an active member of command and to help push the branch in the right direction.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

Name: Chase

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36216210

Discord ID: Pancakes#2724

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Juggernaut, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank: To start off I have remained an active member of Security throughout my time in it. I have been active in the FTO sub-branch and I have trained many people for Security & trained sergeants for FTO. I have also provided assistance to enlisted & sergeants ingame and assisted other command members with PTs and other matters. I have hosted multiple PTs and also have promoted people in Security if they were doing well & punished those who had broken the rules & minged. I have enjoyed being in Security very much & I intent to continue being an active member of command and to help push the branch in the right direction.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No

• Like 1

Name: Red Wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102503662

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, CCU and RIG

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): my aim is good and i love this brench a lot. also i love to heal and im active as much as i can.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  nope

Name: Marthan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182772285

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): krberry#0418

Current Sub-Branches your in: Warden (SL/C), Juggernaut (JG), and FTO (JFTO)

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe I should retain my rank in command because I have been on this server for a while and am pretty active, especially during the weekends and later hours. Another reason I should retain my rank in command is because I have done what I would believe to be a good job in our subbranches (mainly wardens) and have attempted to do some work behind the scenes during the time on site-50. And one more reason is that I have played on this server for a really long time (around 460 hours total) and mostly all of that time has been dedicated to GENSEC and or GENSEC subbranches.

Name: Nix the Dragon

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:562628076

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Nix the Dragon#6109

Current Sub-Branches your in: Wardens, Sniper, Riot Control

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name: Alpha

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:0:94234554

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Alpha#6147

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe I should retain my rank of LTCOL and DCHJ as I help maintain my branches activity and quality as well as being active and assisting in keeping a relatively professional and healthy relationship in Security to the best of my ability. I also think I should retain my rank as I valuable experience leading the security branch as well as assisting in day to day activities in Security. Other then activity and my general duties I also voice my opinions on matters, and also tend to be hypercritical and giving High Command and other command a different POV. Additionately I also believe I can do much more in my position and I try my best as a LTCOL and being a senior command member and strive to do more, even if I'm busy with IRL activities.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Join Juggernauts!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Name:  Braun

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:235149883

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): thereaper122#6570

Current Sub-Branches your in: RIG, Riot controle

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: i made a oopsie

Edited by The reaper

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

Name: Carolina

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:70196971

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): MRDREXS#5657

Current Sub-Branches your in: Main Force 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

Name: Mattt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118652822 | 76561198197571373

Discord ID: Matt_#4732

Current Sub-Branches your in: None

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  None

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

Name: Turners

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):  STEAM_0:1:67639633

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Turners#6635

Current Sub-Branches your in: ccu, rig, sniper, riot, Jugg, FTO, marksmen, lightweight 

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I should retain my rank because I am normally active for 1-4 hours when its early in the morning and something has not come up that is preventing me from getting on. I always try my best to guide those who are lower ranking then me to be better at what they do and have a enjoyable time on the server. I always try my best to make sure enlisted who get on at night when I am on have a better experience then being the only person to defend dblock for a couple hours. all in all these are the reasons why I believe I should retain my rank and also thank you for your time
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name: Bandito

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): 76561198320062875

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Bandito_Dorito#2951

Current Sub-Branches your in: N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Negative

General Security: COL,HEAD OF JUGGERNAUTS, SVFTO

"Hammer Down": MAJ, Zealot, SFTO

[REDACTED]: SGT

Name: Ezekiel

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:483338602

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Bandy#5549

Current Sub-Branches your in: All of them

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe I should retain my rank because of my involvement in the branch and my continued dedication over the time I've been Command. Being Wardens High Command, I have proven my dedication to my sub-branch, and I believe I will continue to dedicate myself to it and make decisions that will positively affect the sub-branch as a whole. I am also the Head of PTs and Off-Meetings, always trying to motivate other command to fill out the week with good quality events for our Enlisted and NCOs. I'm very active on the server in general, and I try to be easy to come to with questions or concerns. Overall, I believe I've had a positive impact on Security within my time and I still believe I have more to offer in the future!

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: its like 12am and i have school in the morning smh

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

Name: Bucket

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:236739877

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): nowr_Noia#9588

Current Sub-Branches your in: Juggernaut, Wardens, FTO

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I believe that I should retain my rank because I am a very active and devoted member of Security. When I am not working, 9 times out of 10, I am on the server helping keep D-block secure and making sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to. When I’m not in D-block, I’m usually either roaming the site as a Warden or actively working on the Juggernaut roster or other things related to the sub-branch. Not only that, I’m actively trying to actively host/co-host off-meetings and PT’s when I can, and I am also looking for Enlisted and NCOS that are performing above and beyond so that we can have the best possible members of Security recognized for their work. I love this branch (especially juggernauts), and I hope to retain my rank and improve within the branch.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Love y'all <3, if yall happen to come across this, join Juggs. Wardens too #Jordans

• Like 1

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Name: Meowjam

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602):

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Meowjam#8868

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Sorry no, bye<3

On 9/18/2022 at 9:44 PM, RED_WOLF said:

Name: Red Wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102503662

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper, CCU and RIG

You are not on our roster, unfortunately this means you are no longer in Security.

On 9/19/2022 at 6:18 PM, Bandito_Dorito said:

Name: Bandito

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): 76561198320062875

Wrong SteamID. Please make sure you get the correct one, you can do this by opening up the in game console and doing rp_lookup NAME to fine your steamID. It should look like this: STEAM_0:0:530324152

• Skull 1

Name:Styxy

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:174348602

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702):Hex-G#0702

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Gensec and Maintence

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): Because i bring great erp and rp to the server

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  when gensec jaintor

Name: plantbruh

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:174348602

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Hex-G#0702

Current Sub-Branches your in: 4

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): im the best at securing (generallY). 100/100.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: image.thumb.png.6f50246df28043a8d18b697889232991.png

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

Name: Serum

Steam ID (Example: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:179114966

Discord ID (Example: Hex-G#0702): Serum#4216

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, RIG, CCU, TFO, Riot Control, Sniper

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 100+ words): I feel that I should keep my senior Command rank of Major because I have been loyal to General Security. Every time I have tried the other branches, I just haven't been able to get into them like I have with Security. I am also the Head Field Training Officer. If I was to be removed, you would have to find a new Major and a new Head Field Training Officer. Yea I know you would probably choose one of the Deputy Head Field Training Officers, but then you have someone to replace them for the DHFTO position. I have also had quite a few people who say they like seeing me at being their command member. I also know how to be strict well also having fun. This is a quality I think you would like to see in your command and I think you wouldn't want to loose that.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nope, just love security.

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

Name: Avalon Levi

Steam ID : idk rn

Discord ID: Ehhhhh#8054

Any Concerns?: SPRINK🤡! (jk or m i?)

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Star locked this topic