Gar's going back to the pond. o7

GarGar

nooooo

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Rest In Pond gl with college though and I will try and find time to get on soon

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

I watched you grow through your journey with CI and eventually you became the commander. I couldn`t have been more happy with the choice we made. I already had  my fair share of words in dms however I still wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and you are always welcome to come back whenever you get the free time. Study hard and take good care of yourself! ❤️

• Thanks 1

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Damn bro right after I came back tho. I remember when you first got inducted into E4 as a CPL, then climbed all the way up to LTCOL and us became the dynamic duo. Good times! Enjoy your college years bro hope to see you again in CI

• Thanks 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Jesus I didn't expect this, you will be missed big time by both branches and this is certainly a sad day indeed. Was always a blast working with you and appreciate the kind words you've said to me. Glad you'll still be rioting on farmer tho.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

didnt even mention me, I see u 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

NOT THE OTHER OHIOIAN.

See ya man, and good luck in college! 😞

I remember inducting Cyclone with you into E4

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

you'll be missed gar ❤️

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

damn bro i come back to this

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

@GarGar

U will be missed bro. Thanks for talking to me once when I needed someone most. Should have gotten General before resignation

o7 hope to see u back someday

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

14 hours ago, GarGar said:

Piller- I love nu7 because of you. I'm rooting for you bro ong.

Thank you! You were a great CMDR and you will be missed. Thank you for all the work you put into CI and for being so chill and fun to work with. Take care and I wish you the best!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Adam. locked this topic