• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Trumpo

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Trumpo

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:68798390

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have lots of experience from staffing on Gaminglight. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

August of 2017.

What date did you make your forums account?

August 28th, 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

Admin/Event team 

I am platinum VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

I have 0 warnings.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864236262

What rank are you applying for? 

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)

No, I am only staff on GamingLight.

Have you read the staff guidelines? 

Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jimmy James, Kitty, Seb, Tactical , Brucey , and Will

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be the rank of Senior Admin for many reasons. To begin, I have been an active staff member for a good while now. I have never missed my staff quota endless when I was on LOA. When it comes to dealing with players, I always try to show lots of empathy. I always try to be nice to everyone. By being nice it helps keep the other players in the sit relaxed. Which prevents them from getting angry. I have been an active person in the community since 2017, so I have a good understanding of the MOTD. Me having 0 warnings prove that I have a good sense of the rules. I am in an event team, hosting fun events to let the players have a fun event and helping the server with player count. Also, I try to leave my computer AFK on the server as much as I can to help the server. I am command in a couple of departments that shows I am a responsible person and able to do my job the right way. 

In conclusion, I feel I have been a dedicated staff member and feel like I would be a great Senior Admin. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person to the sit and try to explain to them what they did wrong. If they are cursing at me I would ask them to stop. If they do not stop I would gag them so I could talk to them. After making my point clear, I would issue a 5 day ban for mass rdm if it is needed. 

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is an alt account I would gather up all the evidence of it. Then I would contact SMT with all the evidence so they can issue the correct punishment or verify if it is a alt or not.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If a player was threatening to chargeback, the first thing I would do is gather all the possible evidence. Next, I would pass the information over with evidence to SMT so they can issue the punishment.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would talk to the people breaking the rules and explain to them how they are breaking the rules. Let them know to stop breaking the rules. If they continue and not listen to me I would issue punishment accordingly as needed.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I have a situation where I do not know the answer I would follow chain of command and ask someone 1 rank higher than me. I would then go from there with proceeding on to get the answer to what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Edited by Trumpo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

trumpo_signature.png

6 hours ago, Slasher said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-definitely fit for Senior Admin

-He is a SWAT co commander so he most know what he is doing and he is the owner of SL 

-Nice guy

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

21 hours ago, Slasher said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice guy

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

On 9/17/2022 at 4:34 PM, Slasher said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice guy

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 9/17/2022 at 4:34 PM, Slasher said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Nice guy

Even though I don't know you since I'm from ImperialRP I see your motivation to keep moving up and improving that you are worthy of the rank

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/21/2022 at 1:04 AM, Iceberkk said:

Even though I don't know you since I'm from ImperialRP I see your motivation to keep moving up and improving that you are worthy of the rank

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Also I give a + Support

Edited by RussTime
Adding Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support
Professional
Handles Sits Well
Knowledgably on the Rules
Works Hard On Staff

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 9/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, soup95 said:

YES GOOD LUCK TRUMPO!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^

+Support
Professional
Handles Sits Well
Works Hard On Staff

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

On 9/25/2022 at 8:44 PM, ICE said:

+Support
Professional
Handles Sits Well
Works Hard On Staff

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL4 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• Head Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed