Giga's Last "SIR YES SIR"...for now.

Giga

Name: Giga
Reason: burn out

Sup Nu7, I've been going back and forward on this with myself for a while and made a decision. I have had a lot of fun being in Nu7 and playing with the people in the branch. Everybody that I have interacted with in Nu7 has been amazing! I wont be quoting people cause I will probably forget a lot and everybody's great. I plan on coming back in sometime!

Nu7 HCMD: You've all been very helpful and keeping the branch alive in hard times! Keep being awesome!
Yato: typer HCMD get their own quote!!!

Nu7 CMD: A lot of you are low command,so I hope to see the SCMD slots fill up in the future!

Nu7 Enlisted: Get them activity logs and whoever is a FTO, train people. Keep up the good work!

As I said I will be coming back sometime, also if somebody gets more logs than me I will be giving them 1mil (if I get the money)

Bye Bye Sirs!...for now.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

wow didnt even mention me? smh, 

I hate to see you leave so soon man, always a blast with you around. o7 Sir 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Aww man, you was a real one, but thats what happens in life, you gotta keep going forward and focus on yourself, o7 lad 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making