SCP-999 Typing Test

JeMangeCul

Lore/Rank Name: AR Sheeper

SCP #: 999

Test Idea: How fast or how different are typing speeds compared from a human to SCP-999?

Background Research: SCP-999 appears to be a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter. Subject’s size and shape is easily malleable and can change shape at will, though when at rest, SCP-999 becomes a rounded, oblate dome roughly 2 meters wide and 1 meter in height.

Hypothesis: Since SCP-999 is a gelatinous mass, with no real analogues for human digits, would the typing speed of SCP-999 be slower from a humans?

Observations (What happened?): After finding an old Model M Keyboard and plugging it in a nearby laptop, my typing speed was around 93 words a minute (WPM), a respectable amount, after SCP-999's typing test, it was around 108 words a minute, however, 3 keycaps were left floating inside of SCP-999, and had to be removed after the test to prevent further damage of the keyboard.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): The aura of SCP-999 meant that the overall feeling inside his containment chamber was extremely gleeful, therefore, I wasn't able to take a picture, due to an overload of euphoria (I forgor to take a photo 💀)

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My hypothesis was incorrect, as SCP-999's typing speed was faster than a humans, which is interesting, as I thought it would be slower, for the aforementioned reasons. It doesn't really benefit the foundation, as we can tell our humans better typing etiquette, such as keeping their fingers on the Home Row.