Kale’s USMS Resignation

Kale_

Yeah. I’ve grown away from the server and Gmod in general so I’ve decided that I was going to resign from USMS. I appreciate everyone in USMS and I hope I can talk to you guys again. I’ll mention a couple people below who have helped me or been there, ect. 

@Spoon

@Slasher

@Clarkie

@Bello

@aromic (idk ur @)

@Kenny King

@Bartholomew

@Darby

@USMS LC

@USMS

@everyone 

Thanks. If you need anything my PMs will always be open. 

Edited by Kale_
Name

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

• Kale_ changed the title to Kale’s USMS Resignation

Ah yes Aromic lmao

Also I agree with atomic +support

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

Damn RIP gotta leave me alone with slasher now jeeeeeezzz

Clarkie

I know you probably dont know me that well myself, But I just want you to remember that you will always be welcomed back into the United States Marshal Service in the future if you decide to come back, Until then I wish you luck with everything in your life and good luck on your future Endeavours, O7 Kale.

-Best Wishes LSA Clover 1Q34

USMS Resignation Denied

After review, the USMS Command team has decided not to accept your resignation from USMS Deputy Marshal. This can be because of your resignation, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

Obviously a joke but we will miss you, hop on USMS every once in a while and patrol with us. It has been an honor serving with you. 

Just don't forget that I am the one that promoted you from Special Agent to Senior Special Agent.