096 Test by Dr Cringe

Chombos

Lore Rank/Name: AR DR Cringe

SCP #: 096

Test Idea: How many bullets would it take to temporarily incapacitate SCP 096

Background Research: SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition. Arms are grossly out of proportion with the rest of the subject's body, with an approximate length of 1.5 meters each. Skin is mostly devoid of pigmentation, with no sign of any body hair.

Hypothesis: If it is possible to temporarily incapacitate SCP 096 within certain conditions, with low-high caliber bullets.

Observations (what happened?): During the test, SCP 096's containment was opened, and I who was behind many fortifications, began firing at SCP 096. This enraged the SCP but due to me not seeing its face, the SCP became docile after I left the room. 12 rounds were shot into SCP 096, each shot slowing down the SCP for what was .12 seconds before it started charging again, after the 8th shot, the SCP began to decrease in speed and eventually around the 12th shot, stopped moving all together before staring off and IT was incapacitated for around 3 seconds, just staring forward and then resumed his hurled up state and sat back down, facing the corner of the room. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images): Due to the SCP in question, no cameras, or video was allowed to be taken as this SCP is enraged through its face being seen, for this observation, Dr Griss and Dr Magnus were there as witness to the experiment, so all other information regarding this testing process will be in their hands. 

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My hypothesis was correct. With low caliber bullets, I was able to make SCP 096 freeze for 3s before it resumed its functions, unfortunately I was not able to use heavier caliber equipment as after I left the room, I was not allowed back in it to prevent any further exposure to SCP 096. I do not know if it was staring at me intentionally or if it just blanked out for the 3 seconds it didn't move, because within those 3 seconds I was trying to move away from the containment area.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Test Idea/Creativity: 16/25 Not really that exciting, also lore inaccurate 

Format: 15/25 Its not bad, not really creative either

Grammar: 20/25 some punctuation mistakes

Writing: 0/25 Way too short, the background research is missing a lot and hella plagiarized

54/100 Please don't submit docs plagiarized off the wiki