Shoots unban appeal- Denied

Shoots

1. Steam Name: Shoots

2. Ingame Name: Kiko/Shoots

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634637750

4. Ban Length: 1 week.

5. Admin that Banned you: Console 

6. Reason for Ban: Racism.

7. Dispute: This is honestly so weird. I was doing a SHOCK training/scenario when I was banned for racism. I don't remember typing/saying a racist slur at all throughout that entire time. I don't even think I was in the chat when I was banned. I am not racist nor even intend to be. I really want to continue RPing as shock on the server and really enjoy this server. 

If you do have evidence of this, it would greatly help you (video would be best). Also what day did this happen and around what time EST wise.

Edited by RussTime
Adding more to original text

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

I know you in-game and I've had many interactions with you. You're a kind person and a good friend, I know you would never do such a thing on purpose and sometimes things can happen that cause systems to slip. Hope you get unbanned and have this removed from your record, because you are not deserving of this.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright