Dune crawler improvements [Denied]

Shoots

What do you want to see?: A custom weapon for Dune Crawler job that has more damage than the fists tool.

Why should we add it?: With the "Fists" tool the damage is far too low to have any fun. When I go to kill somebody and they can do 1000 damage in 9 seconds it gets hard to kill them when I only do like 12 damage a hit.

What are the advantages of having this?: More Dune Crawler RP and more fun to player Dune Crawler job.

Who is it mainly for?: People who play Dune Crawler

Links to any content: N/A

- Support 

The Dune Crawlers at this point have a lot of speed that is why they have that amount of damage since they can move quickly making them have an increase on the damage with their speed would make them to OP the purpose of the Dune Crawlers is to be in groups so it could be easier to kill Troppers that are patrolling Tatooine in groups.

• Dislike 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

The Dune Crawlers at this point have a lot of speed that is why they have that amount of damage since they can move quickly making them have an increase on the damage with their speed would make them to OP the purpose of the Dune Crawlers is to be in groups so it could be easier to kill Troppers that are patrolling Tatooine in groups.

How would that make them OP? They are never in groups. You can kill them so easily too. Their speed isn't even that much of a buff because it's more likely you will miss. Also, more than one trooper roaming around Tatooine just helps my point more. If one of them can already easily kill 2-3 Dune Crawlers how easy would it be for 3-5 troopers?

21 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

- Support 

gotta agree with Iceberkk on this one

• Giving the dune crawlers a stronger weapon/swep to use would be useless 

•dunecrawlers are literal bugs that’s why they aren’t op to begin with

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

3 hours ago, Jacstur said:

- Support 

gotta agree with Iceberkk on this one

• Giving the dune crawlers a stronger weapon/swep to use would be useless 

•dunecrawlers are literal bugs that’s why they aren’t op to begin with

Bugs that are 5 feet tall and have huge claws…..

Edited by Shoots
Posted without putting my response

+support

Im agreeing with you here that with the current weapons the dune crawlers are underperforming. I think they should have weapons that have a small damage buff so that they will form i little bit of a bigger threat. But it also shouldnt be to much since they do have a huge speed boost.

22 hours ago, Bub said:

+support

Im agreeing with you here that with the current weapons the dune crawlers are underperforming. I think they should have weapons that have a small damage buff so that they will form i little bit of a bigger threat. But it also shouldnt be to much since they do have a huge speed boost.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work