Ralex's Gunnery Officer Application

Ralex

What is your in-game name?: Ralex

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91337283

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?: Vice Admiral Jpackis + Admiral Garrick Versio (Falkery)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As a former engineering commander (first on the server) I believe I can promote activity as I once did, I can prevent the misuse of engineering equipment, and potentially increase players skills with passive RP. When engineers are on I can lead / help lead trainings and sims to better the skills of each engineer, I can also lead tryouts to increase the amount of engineers. I will be active (when I don't work) so during events there will be a gunnery officer to fire on hostile ships. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I've been with GL for 7 years, I am a current GM and a former Senior Admin, I have donated 757 USD to GL, and I have been in command positions countless times. I am one of GL's oldest players since the start of the Clone Wars RP.

Why do you want this rank?: There are very few gunnery officers as of the moment, I want to help the specialty grow and increase my own rank within naval. I firmly believe that by becoming a gunnery officer I can improve all of naval, including myself. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do. I am currently at 0 and I do not plan to receive any strikes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To man the ship's turbolasers, make sure offensive systems are working, and oversee engineering battalions. (As well as perform flanking and combat engineering duties during combat) Our primary purpose is to make sure every follows their SOP (within our assigned companies) and overall enjoys their experience with GL.

++Support

You seem committed to the idea of becoming a member of the Gunnery Officers. You’ve shown you commitment to the server and Gaminglight as a whole which is impressive. However, i do have to say you could add more meat to the bones, meaning that you have made some excellent points however you could explain it in a touch more depth. 

Also +Appreciation for making you app look so nice it just made it so much nicer to read.

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, JackForPrez said:

++Support

You seem committed to the idea of becoming a member of the Gunnery Officers. You’ve shown you commitment to the server and Gaminglight as a whole which is impressive. However, i do have to say you could add more meat to the bones, meaning that you have made some excellent points however you could explain it in a touch more depth. 

Also +Appreciation for making you app look so nice it just made it so much nicer to read.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

• Mike locked this topic