CollectiveWorld

Names TT Officer Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get 2LT

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?

Tank MSGT Name TT2715

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)

STEAM_0:0:218861100

3. How long have you been on the server?

nearly two years, or on battlemetrics it says 4,428:56 hours

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?

I really do enjoy my time as an active NCO In the sub battalion of Tank Troopers, giving it my all every time I jump on job or get on my PC, I always make sure I am constantly checking forums, discord, to support my commanding officers and answer any general questions. I hope to assist Deer and future command to build a stronger  team of NCO's and Enlisted.  I can also be online at odd time as well as active times due to my time zone, so I can really see any problems that occur that any given point and if I do miss them, I make sure that it comes to me VIA Discord or through TS.

I want to become an officer because I know what it means to be an officer, i want to walk through the ISD with my troopers and for everyone to say and see what a great sub branch has bloomed from the storm trooper unit. This can be achieved by heavy training and simulations and communication between all and every member of the Tank Trooper Core

6. What time zone are you in?

AEST ( Australian Timezone )

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?

I can Improve the battalion through communication, trainings and simulations, training and working with people everyday to gain confidence, knowledge and experience and i can show them that and teach them that as a previous member of HC as a Representative i can mentor people, and through that i am willing to take away my time to bring new people to the battalion and watch them grow

8. How do you differ from other applicants?

With my Experience as High Inquisitor, The Grand Inquisitor, Sovereign protector and of course many other officer and command positions i can say i am heavily trusted and know what it means to be an officer in a battalion, to be a leader and someone to look up to and respect. I know that i can do alot more as an officer that i cannot do as an NCO and with trusting me with this position i can bring stronger members to our new sub battalion. 

You need to know how to lead and control people without lashing out, knowing that your always on stage and that everyone can see you, which is where i believe i am stronger in, knowing self control and knowing what the given outcome is in every situation. I believe through my training and experience i can hold my own, without going to command or anyone about a situation because i have the knowledge to know how to handle it

Therefore I take the responsibility of an NCO very seriously, i joke around and have some laughs but stand out whenever needed to, i make sure whenever there is an opportunity to be better and show how much of a leader i am i take it, i always ask to be ground command at every mission i attend to just be able to show my capabilities and set an example as an NCO. I push above and beyond every week to get the highest loggings for out NCO core to show its integrity and strength and always keep our troopers active and moving with patrols, trainings and simulations 

Thank You For Reading My Application

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+Support, I always see him down at G.C.C. hanger teaching players new and experienced about Tank Troopers, he actively does tryouts anytime they are requested and is always eager to do so as well as I see him hosting missions or leading a crusade to retake the town and canyon whenever they are lost.
Name would make an excellent officer and from his experience in other battalions he would be able to help stabilize and shape the new battalion. 

-Good application
-Experienced player 

Edited by Rezzem
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

2 hours ago, Rezzem said:

+Support, I always see him down at G.C.C. hanger teaching players new and experienced about Tank Troopers, he actively does tryouts anytime they are requested and is always eager to do so as well as I see him hosting missions or leading a crusade to retake the town and canyon whenever they are lost.
Name would make an excellent officer and from his experience in other battalions he would be able to help stabilize and shape the new battalion. 

-Good application
-Experienced player 

I completely Agree with all if what Joker has said. Also, you are just a really genuine and kind guy and i think you’ll be a perfect fit for the Officer Corps of Tank Troopers, They are lucky to have you.

• Heart-Eyes 1

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Rezzem said:

-Good application
-Experienced player 

Yes

• Heart-Eyes 1

fail-drive.gif

On 9/14/2022 at 10:26 PM, Rezzem said:

-Good application
-Experienced player 

+support

4 hours ago, JohnsAFK said:

+SUPPORT NAME IS THE BEST I SWEAR JMT NAME IS MY BOYFRIEND WE KISS EACHOTHER EVERYNIGHT +SUPPORT

This is true and very factual information

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)